Vilneuve in Nascar

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Vilneuve in Nascar

Post by Flow »

An Italian gazette said that Vilneuve have sign with a Nascar team of Nextel series, Roush Racing team for 2007. But none of implicated in transaction wanted to confirm the news... hummm. tru or not?
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

According to rumours, Jacques just bought a new SUV from a Montreal (Quebec, Canada) dealer, so something must be in the air... :wink:
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well Flow,
This could be interesting if it is true that he will join rousch.This means he will be partnered with Matt Kenseth,Greg Biffle,and Jamie mcmurray.these are the top dogs in racing.Main rivals Hendrick motorsports(Jimmie Johnson,Jeff Gordon,and Kyle Busch)and Joe gibbs racing(Tony Stewart,Denny Hamlin and Jeff Burton)will probably show villeneuve the wall.I have a feeling he and Montoya will be fighting for 30 place right offf the start.But I may be wrong...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

I have heard that he is looking to buy a house in Montreal.

If he does Flow can you get me an autograph please LOL :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

5$ :mrgreen: (humm maybe not enough, lol)
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

LOL Flow,
Do you think you should charge a little bit more....yes???...of course m8.
Since Jacques has a child on the way and is busy as hell.I would not rule out Jacques taking time off for a while to promote his album and raise his kid as well.I don't believe that he would want to spend much time away from his family..I know I wouldn't.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

lol if one day il get a signature, i will ask : Good season to all NAR. and i will share this with all of you!

5$/eatch! :mrgreen: (and US) :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Roush racing confirm that they had discussion with Villeneuve was true, and offer him a Busch or Craftman series. But the ambitious Jacques said that he wont race in Nascar unless its in Nextel serie. :roll:
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The good thing to come out of this is that Patrick Carpentier (former CART/IRL driver) is in talks to drive the same cars/trucks that Jacques lifted his nose on... And Carpentier has a reputation opposite of Jacques, that of a good guy to work with, a team guy, so that might help too...

Post by Guest »

well if roush doesnt give jack an nextel seat im wondering who is crazy enough to do it lol :D

Mayby he should just take an example on montoya, just take a seat in either bush or craftman and take a ride and show what you can do with it.

He thinks he can just step in nextel,.. well im pretty sure he get his ass beaten there in between the big guys. :roll: