Alonso: 126p, The shoemaker: 116p

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Wow, whats with all the Schumi hating? If you've checked the record books, he is FAR ahead of everyone else on almost every record. Sure he has a good car, but he is responsible for that car being as good as it is, Ferrari was crap when he signed on with them, now, they are as good as anybody. :wink:
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Agree on you steve

Although im not fan of him i think its ridiculous to say that all the records doesnt mean anything. You have to do it, he went to a midfield ferrari team and made it to what it is these days and i think thats because of MS.

The only thing why people dont like the guy is because of the fake acting things that have happend in the past.

He should have taken an example on Senna, that guy had his atitude and wasnt clean either, but atleast he had the guts to admit the things he did and to be honest about it.

MS has never done that and always made secret about it and just did if his nose was bleeding you know.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

MS

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Well I am not a fan But I would be the first to say he is a great driver no Doubt about it. As it stands right now I do not see anyone coming close to his recourds anytime soon.

The problem I have with MS is that he gives the impression hisshit don't stink. And maybe that is true to him but to me it stinks.

Just becuase someone has the talent do's not give them the right to look down on others.
Even thou it is not said I get the feeling that he is that way with his own brother.
there relationship is preety f..ked up if you ask me.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

In overall i dont hate MS and Ferrari, they are good team that grow up good. I have some bad feeling about all win of schumy in past. He won some title on his own, some cause of driver2 let him win, some cause he screw his oponents races. I dont love him, but i dont hate him also. But even if Kimi Alonzo or who ever would loose a championship just before end of season and only cause of an DNF, and say, its not a real win when you win cause of ohters DNF, at basis its true, but those word just hit me and made me mad to ear.

its not a real win when you win cause of ohters DNF, then lets them all drive same MS ferrari car and run a race with all actual driver, that would tell us who is the best, maybe we would be suprise of the result...
NAR.F1 driver
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Hate is such a strong word.....

I generally dislike Ferrari for their behaviour the last couple of years, especially the Barichello years when he wasn't allowed to win. The best thing abut it was the hats (caps? The ones they had at price ceremonies and press conferences) they had, MS hat had a "1" on it and Barichello's had a "2" on it......ain't that a beauty....hahahah :? :shock:

MS proved that he could take a midfield team and build the best package there is. That is outstanding to me, but the way they kept their position in the top is questionable to say the least IMO. Too much rule bending for my taste....

I agree with you Hitman.....MS have never ever admitted a mistake or any "questionable" stuff.....who is this guy, Mr Perfect?? I don't think so.......get off the pedistal old man.....
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen