Amaroli Silverstone race.

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Ferry

Amaroli Silverstone race.

Post by Ferry »

Hi Guys,

Here is the link http://www.asrwc.com off the Amaroli online Silverstone race. its realy nice to watch with comentators etc. very profesional and fun to watch.

I know its not the NAR league, and not even a F1 car, they are driving A1gp.

There are a few very, very good drivers on the track. I dont know fore sure but maybe whe also see Mark Aalberts also on track.

have funn watching it. And when you are to late to watch live, try to watch the replay. you can also find them in the download section.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

yeah i took part here, but unfortunate i wasnt even able to cross the finish line at the start lol,.. someone spun in front of me.

I should have started 6th but due some tecnhical difficultys i was forced to start in last position. In the last 4 weeks it has beenmuch discussed on there forum because some didnt couldnt start without tc so tc wass mandatory,.. however someone in front of me during start spun and i just couldnt avoid it,.. realy a shame it happend

But yeah i hope you guys enjoy the vid, i dont know any other league who cover there races life,.. i believe it happens also in one of the american nascar league i think. escor ???

Besides we have another NAR on track, hint hint DEN_Henning is magnussen :D :wink:

But yeah its great.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

Wow this is cool stuff, offcourse i got a little pissed at the start and i cant make out a word of what these guys are talking about i have really had fun watching this.
Better luck nxt time DP.
Ferry

Post by Ferry »

Well again it was a very nice race to watch. but teerible that they did not comment in english this time. normaly they do both english and ......... dont know what the ... that language is they speak :lol:
But to bad Mark. better luck next time
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Infact its the first time ever that mine race lasted that short that i didnt even crossed the finish line whilest i started the race lol :shock:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Wow, these guys are taking this seriously!, lol watch them host the show in theyr basement, lol. They still do a nice job for a fun gaming even, make it close to reality :wink:

Here a direct link to a video : http://65.111.168.91/videos/Second_Race_Final_low.wmv
NAR.F1 driver
Ferry

Post by Ferry »

hehe, LOL,

Flow they are fore sure not in there basement. Watch the second race and you will see they are in a real studio. I dont know were the studio is. but i dont think it is at somebody's home.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

check out http://www.armaroli.com then i think you understand what this all is about :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Hi!!!

Just had to commentate this...
You didn't see much about Mark Aalberts

This was my first race with a qual for the race...
And had done a little practice, maximum 100 laps before the race, but that much more then the other races

Even the low practice I was 2nd intil ut was under 2 laps remaining, and then Peter Szanto (Hungary) tutched my rear at the end of Hangar strate, and I spunn of the track and lost 2 possisions... And because of the spinn my tires was slippery, so also Sergio Casalins passed me, but I repassed him, but it didn't last for long before he passed me again.

Finished 5th in the race, but got 4th, since David Greco got a 10 sec. Penalty....

It was probably the best race this long in the season....

Anyway, now it have been 2 more races, Barcelona and Nurburgring.
I only raced at Nurburgring, but only a mate had qualed for me, so started from the back, and had an accident in turn 1, because of 2 guys spunn infront of me, and another guy crashed into my rear...

BTW, maybe I will join you guys...and girl, after I have finished the army, even that it can be a little to many leagues

anyway, good luck in the season
Image Image
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hehe nice to meet you. Shure, when your ready, just drop by and have fun. Our season is almost over, 4 races left, but we will be back next season somewere around march. Stay inform, and join us in winter for practice or before end of season.
NAR.F1 driver
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Hi!!!
Flow Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:30 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe nice to meet you. Shure, when your ready, just drop by and have fun. Our season is almost over, 4 races left, but we will be back next season somewere around march. Stay inform, and join us in winter for practice or before end of season.
I will not be able to practice before in January because of the army, but after that I can join and practice and hopefully race with you guys, but I guess I will need to race in the Euro league, and not the NA, but you guys maybe practice together anyway?
Image Image
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Hi Pedro (unusual name for a Norwegian :shock: )

Yeah we practice together for sure. There are usually 2-3-4 NAR servers open, atm only one with public tracks unfortunatelly.

The army..... :? Good luck :wink: and hope to see you on track with us next season
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Hi!!!
killahead Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Pedro (unusual name for a Norwegian )

Yeah we practice together for sure. There are usually 2-3-4 NAR servers open, atm only one with public tracks unfortunatelly.

The army..... Good luck and hope to see you on track with us next season
hehe. Pedro is not my real name, I got the nick from my old Brazilian soccer coatch. If you saw the video from armaroli from Silverstone, its my real name... Petter Kaasa. I also raced in SC last season, also against Erick, that raced here before, I got 3rd in that season :P
Image Image
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

ah hey petter, hope you will be here as well next year looking more and more interesting hehe :twisted:

Mark Aalberts :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Hi!!!

ah, you are Mark Aalberts... :P

Always fun fighting with you ;)
Image Image