Official F1 Survey

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Kaali

Official F1 Survey

Post by Kaali »

Hello gents.

visit http://www.fia-amd-survey2006.com and do your duty! 8)
www.itv-f1.com: Motor sport’s governing body the FIA has launched another large-scale opinion survey, backed by global technology leader AMD, building on the experience of the pioneering FIA/AMD Formula One Survey undertaken last year.

An in-depth questionnaire designed to canvass the views of F1 fans around the world and involve them in shaping the future direction of the sport, the inaugural Formula One Survey in 2005 received an overwhelming response.

The governing body is now keen to build on this success and gauge the state of fan opinion one year on.

FIA president Max Mosley said: “The first FIA/AMD survey was enormously helpful for us as we developed the regulations for the sport in 2008 and beyond.

“We look forward to the results of our latest survey, and I would encourage all those interested in Formula One to participate in what we hope will become an annual barometer of public opinion.”

Henri Richard, AMD's chief sales and marketing officer, added: “Our customers' opinions play an important role in AMD’s decisions every day.

“Similarly, the FIA/AMD Formula One Survey 2006 will help all the stakeholders in Formula One to understand how best to shape the sport in the 21st century by providing direct input from motor sports fans around the world.”

Those who take the time to complete the survey will also be entered into a draw to win an Acer Ferrari laptop powered by AMD, or one of 50 signed F1 driver caps (terms and conditions apply).
It's not hard, when you know how......
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

pffff not hard........lol
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Thanks for the info, i did my F1Fans duty...
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I hope I get a good score...oh, wait. :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin