Public topics, anyone can read/write.
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

NARSpy version 0.4 available

Post by DanTheMan »

A new version of NARSpy is available for download/install here:

http://daniel.zapto.org/F12002/NARSpy_v0.4.exe (201kB)

It is an installer, so you can install the file directly from your web browser. Just choose to open the file (see below) and the installation will start.

The only change between v0.3 and v0.4 is that the "modified" GAME.GDB file has been updated to provide 60 minutes of qualification. 30 minutes is too short with a large field and the new qualification process (one car at a time).

/Daniel "DanTheMan" Eriksson
Attachments
Choose "Open" to start the installation
Choose "Open" to start the installation
install.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
Move over!!!
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Hi im wondering one thing :?

Does it work at your game???

I installed it just and its not working :evil: . When i go check the hdv files it says that all the cars have the williams hdv but when i go in game and drive my minardi i dont have the williams hdv????

So WHats going one.......

O yeah do we need it tonight because if it works at your pc im think im going to reinstal f12002
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

DAMM THAT sounds shitty m8 ... it seems oke here , I did 116 at silverstone in BAR racer THAT was williams HDV !!!
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

Yes it works. Are you using any mods? Ralph Hummerich cars for example...

If you are then that is probably the problem. The current version of NARSpy only works with the default installation. You can manually set it to look in a different Vehicles directory, but unless the .HDV files are named exactly the same it will not work properly.

Besides, if you have been racing in NAR for several months without having a problem, then I don't see why this would be a problem. Version 0.3 worked exactly the same (with the exception of the game.gdb file which only allows 30 min qualification). So whatever you did before you can do again.

If more people have problems due to mods I could add support for it, but I was under the impression that very few people in the league actually used any mods that modified the base installation (GTR2002, BPR, IOR and mods like that do NOT modify the base installation).

/Daniel
Move over!!!
carrera

Post by carrera »

i also had some weird things happen to my modified f12002.When i installed the turbo mod things went wrong.I also haven't been able to get the live feed or advanced menus to work from racer alex.I have a clean install in a seperate drive with no mods that i use only for (nar).The 60 minutes qualifiing is there and i've had no prblems with .hdv's.
I haven't put anything in the clean one but .......
I would like to watch a live feed but i couldn't get it to work in the modified f12002 so i had to stare at qualifiing times (kinda like watching paint dry)the whole session.Any help would be appreciated.
carrera 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Owh i fixed already

It was a little weird but i think the problem was caused by the old narspy. I forgot to uninstal it and i installed the new version over it i think that caused some problems its ok now
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Im ready for tonight hehehe