GT Legends

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

GT Legends

Post by Bilbo »

Just as a warning, I just bought GT Legends at my local FutureShop (very good deal at $29) and there was no online-play serial number inside the box or anywhere. Looking a bit around, I have found that to be a widespread problem in Canada and the US.

Look HERE for information about getting your online-play key.
2010 NA div. Admin
carrera

Post by carrera »

Here is a warning also.Don't buy it.They failed miserably at GTR and will fail again at GT legends.I have no use for simbin...sorry....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Well, at $29 (Canadian dollars!), you can't go much wrong with this game. And driving a Mini in the Parabolica at Monza is a "particular" experience! :shock: 8)

Also, I have this nice new PC with a pretty good video card that I need more games to impress my friends with! :wink:

Anyways, the procedure mentionned above works. After writing to "Tim" last night, I got an online key from "Joaquin" this morning. Seems like Viva Media are taking their responsibilities seriously.
2010 NA div. Admin