NARSpy v0.3 available

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

NARSpy v0.3 available

Post by DanTheMan »

A new and hopefully less bugg-riddled version of NARSpy is now available for download here:

http://daniel.zapto.org/F12002/NARSpy_v0.3.exe (197kB)

It is an installer, so you can choose to open the file directly from your web browesr and the installation will start.

Changes include better error handling, support for browsing to the F1 2002 install directory, VEHICLES directory and GAME.GDB file. Once the install directory is located it will parse the CONFIG.INI file to try to determine the correct path for the VEHICLES dir and GAME.GDB file. You can also manually type in the location in case the utility fails to identify the correct paths.

Please install this utility and try it out! Post questions, bug-reports and success stories here on this thread!

/Daniel "DanTheMan" Eriksson
Last edited by DanTheMan on 15 Jan 2003, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.
Move over!!!

Post by Guest »

thanks m8
Will give it a try!:)

Can we use NarSpy

Post by Guest »

Hello DantheMan,
I am Ruben Hitman Miranda.
I have a :?: for you and the Administrators here at NAR.
I am putting together a League for F1C
http://mirandaco.150m.com/Awor/awor.htm
And I ask if it is alright with you if we use Narspy on our site.
I also would like to make it available for download on our forum.
So I ask for your permission to do so. :P
I can be contacted at AWOR or I will check back here.

Thank you, Always Hitman 8)
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

NARSpy is only for F1 2002, it will not work with F1 Challenge. In F1 Challenge it is soo easy to make a mod for the league if you want all the cars to have the same performance that I never got around to update NARSpy for F1C (I made a mod instead that we use in NAR).

/Daniel
Move over!!!
Ruben Miranda

Thank you

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Well I thank you Dan TheMan
For your help and your Suggestions.
Well I am not a computer Guru And I have no Idea how to even begin making a mod that would serve our purpose. But I will ask around and see if any one Can and would make this mod for me.

If you have any links or suggestions on how to get this done it would be a big help, Of if you know some one with time and talent I would be willing to pay $ for it. I am not rich but I feel I could work something out.
That being said may be you are entrusted. :P

Again Thank you Ruben Miranda (Hitman) 8)

Design

Post by Guest »

NARSpy is only for F1 2002, it will not work with F1 Challenge. In F1 Challenge it is soo easy to make a mod for the league if you want all the cars to have the same performance that I never got around to update NARSpy for F1C (I made a mod instead that we use in NAR).
Very funky i love it. ?