I pod free???

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

I pod free???

Post by Flow »

Does this realy work, i tryed it today, but dont know if il have it by mail... trust me i didnt gave them my personnal adress, but my work adress, haha will see if il receive a free ipod...

For US, UK and CAN only... dont get in trouble, i never answer those crap thing, its my 1st time, but will see.

http://ipods.freepay.com/

:roll:
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Forget about me if you have to refer other people...
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

lol, i sent your mail 100 times... :wink: nope i never refer nobody for anything, even if i coud get paid for it, i hate soo mutch those thing... :evil:
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

Usually flow.As a rule.WHen it sounds too good to be true....it usually isn't true..LOL>...but if it is then more power too ya.We personally have 2 mp3 players that are 512 megabytes...WE still haven't filled them up full yet so an Ipod would be pointless here.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
carrera

Post by carrera »

And just so you know flow.They call that affiliated marketing..I have a cd that was given to me to start affliated marketing by some bozo.I can't bring myself to do it because it is just redirecting people to certain sites.I hate it when that happens to me so I won't do it to anyone else.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

well in the crap site of that suppose free ipod, you were instantly ask to to awnser survey or receive other stuff if you gave them some info... muahaha im pretty shure anyway i wont receive nothing, i didnt awnser nothing. Im not the kind getting catch by those stuff. Up to now, i never respong and dont even go to the link gave in my mail. But for the 1st time i said im going to see, my friend is telling me its gonna work, i want to prove him i wont receive nothing.... :lol:
NAR.F1 driver