Ferrari

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Coffeemachine

Ferrari

Post by Coffeemachine »

Oh my god, now i hate the idiot spainard and that idiot team even more.

hope they get disqualified, i cant see the difference to the shumacher-moving over days
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Jools
Favorite team: Williams
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Ferrari

Post by Jools »

Fair enough when Kimi let Massa past in 2008, Kimi was out of hope for the championship.

But at this stage, Alonso was not that far ahead of Massa so yes it's rubbish.
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Thing is after the qualy i quickly did some profiling of the misters starting on the front row, figured they would tangle, and subsequently put money on Massa to win. Needless to say I'm not that amused :)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Pfft, this is all just "professionalism" from Massa, nobody asked him anything and he did it by himself thinking it would help the team... </sarcasm> :roll:
2010 NA div. Admin
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Ah in the past 10 years it happens enough these kind of team orders, being it obvious or not. I have less problems with this one as i think the reason to let Alsonso by was that Vettel was comming up strongly in 3th place and Massa was lacking pace. I probably would have done the same just like Hammy and Button at Turkey when they say save fuell and even in radio you here them saying to Hammy that Button will not atack him (ok later in the race he did it tough lol) but my point is thats a team order as well isnt it. :? Its not the first time, its just that Ferrari is so clever to make it so obvious stupid idiots.

If Alonso and Massa where 40 secs in front of Vettel it would have been a different story though, but here Vettel was driving a sec faster almost so its understandable to let the faster driver go. But then again other people might see this differently. :D
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
carrera

Post by carrera »

Wow,
Did they have to make it so blatantly obvious though?....
This is why I never liked Ferrari.Its like well.....communism versus democracy...
Come to think of it.Which one is actually better?...LOL...the democratic countries are flailing
and the communistic countries are flourishing.and that my freinds...truly sucks..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

carrera wrote:Wow,
Did they have to make it so blatantly obvious though?....
This is why I never liked Ferrari.Its like well.....communism versus democracy...
Come to think of it.Which one is actually better?...LOL...the democratic countries are flailing
and the communistic countries are flourishing.and that my freinds...truly sucks..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
i think you are confusing communism with dictatorship m8 :)
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yep,
I will have to agree with that one.Anyone notice I still spell"freinds"wrong?
One of the reasons I don't have many....muhahahahaha.......
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""