The end of Briatore and Symonds

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

The end of Briatore and Symonds

Post by Flow »

Flavio Briatore and Pat Symonds left Renault, and the team wont contest the allegation of causing a crash.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Re: The end of Briatore and Symonds

Post by dutch power »

I wouldnt be suprised when Renault will not be on the grid next year. THey loosing a big sponsor as well for next year and then crashgate , i think this is their final year.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hmmm, 3 new teams coming in, two old teams may leave, sad. Would be cool to have 28 cars on the grid...
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
carrera

Post by carrera »

Is it just me or does every team Fernando Alonso drives for cheat.
I mean he seems to get immunity from all these scandals.I think ,maybe he should be the one going.
i think they should put a Canadian driver in there somewhere just to make us Canadians happy.LOL.
I'd love to see a Canadian on the podium and in the press conference...wellll....I am sure Kanye West would grab the microphone and say
"I still say Beyonces video is the best of all time "....Mother f*****....quick give Pink a baseball bat and say"go get im".
But seriously,even a couple of American drivers in the series would make me happy.We may only have 1 next year depending on USF1.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

carrera wrote:Is it just me or does every team Fernando Alonso drives for cheat.
Since schumy, all possible cheat that was not in rule was changed after he did them with Ferrari, now you cant do nothing without having your ass kick by FIA... :mrgreen:
NAR.F1 driver