Jean Todt to replace Mosley?

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Jean Todt to replace Mosley?

Post by Flow »

Mosley suggested that Jean Todt would be the best one to replace him at Head of FIA.

Not a bad idea.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Re: Jean Todt to replace Mosley?

Post by dutch power »

1+1=2 Although i prefer Vatanen because he is independent from the teams.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Well, I gotta admit that Jean Todt is ideally suited for the job. Who can possibly know better than him about the "special arrangements" between Ferrari and the FIA for signing the pre-Concorde agreement a few years ago... :wink: :lol: :roll:

Seriously, it would be nice if whoever ends up with the job is caring more about the sport/show than about politics. From his recent interviews, I'd think that Vatanen would do good but I'll also admit to not knowing the guy much other than for the classic and still jaw-dropping CLIMB DANCE video...
2010 NA div. Admin
Fred

Post by Fred »

Vatanen FTW! As DP said, I'd rather have a person who is independent from the teams. If there is a weird decision of some sort, the conspiracy theories will be worse than ever if Todt or Dennis (who was up for suggestion) get the job.
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Jean Todt is officialy in the race for the job.
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

Jean Todt is officially in the race for the job.F*** that s***.Vatanen for prez.
Jean Todt is a snivelling little weasel that stinks of corruption (and feces).Oh.did I mention I didn't like him?...hahaha.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""