F1RST

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.

F1RST

Post by guest »

Hi,

This is just a quick note to let all you great NAR guys know that F1RST is open for business and supports F12k2 F1C GTR SCR 360callenge Mini's Alfa147 and about a dozen other mods of F12k2 . F1RST also offers track and car downloads that are pretty much effortless.

And just a quick note to MJC 540 what up dude! look me up on first if ya get a chance .

F1RST would love to have a quality club like NAR come and race on our servers so feel free to stop by If u have any questions email me @ zeekmeister@cox.net
I wont link to this page cause I dont know if yer moderator would like that :)

thanks for the look and say hey if ya do log on

ZeekMeister
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

A number of NAR members are already using F1RST for casual races and practice. However, unless F1RST implements the ability for the server to choose what HDV file to use for all cars then we will continue to run our league races on private servers. Even if that functionality was part of F1RST there is no guarantee that we would use it.

/Daniel
Move over!!!
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

By the way, go right ahead and post links if you want!

( http://www.f1rst2.com/ )

/Daniel
Move over!!!
zeek

Thanks

Post by zeek »

Thanks Dan,

Ill send this post to dude and see what He can do. after all anything is posiable and with amount of hard work he and blue and all the others have put in i truely think that .

zeek
MJC540

;-}

Post by MJC540 »

ok Zeek...will look for you.... ;-}
mjc
tackman

Post by tackman »

:D Thank you F1rst guys for this fine racetool :D
"corrner wass not to tight,tspeed wass too high" Mika Hakkinen (If I remember correctly) after an offtrack expedition