Ho please, manage F1 and shut up!

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Ho please, manage F1 and shut up!

Post by Flow »

NEW YORK - The World Jewish Congress is calling for Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone to resign after he was quoted as saying that Adolf Hitler "got things done."

In the interview with London's The Times newspaper, Ecclestone also said democracy "hasn't done a lot of good for many countries -- including this one." In a statement Sunday, Ronald Lauder, president of the World Jewish Congress, says Ecclestone is not fit to serve as head of Formula One and calls on teams, drivers and host countries to suspend their co-operation with him.

Ecclestone, who owns F1's commercial rights, has drawn criticism before. He once said women should dress in white "like all other domestic appliances."

Source : http://tsn.ca/auto_racing/formula_one/
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Re: Ho please, manage F1 and shut up!

Post by Steve »

This guy is a complete idiot. How did he get where he is today?
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

“In a lot of ways, terrible to say this I suppose, but apart from the fact that Hitler got taken away and persuaded to do things that I have no idea whether he wanted to do or not, he was in the way that he could command a lot of people, able to get things done," Ecclestone told the newspaper. “In the end he got lost, so he wasn't a very good dictator because either he had all these things and knew what was going on and insisted, or he just went along with it . . . so either way he wasn't a dictator.”

http://tsn.ca/auto_racing/story/?id=283786
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Steve wrote:This guy is a complete idiot. How did he get where he is today?
I agree :wink:

If F1 could get rid of Bernie and Max and get a couple of guys in that really love the sport more than they love money I think
it would benefit F1, but I am sure that is a long time away.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN