MOSLEY STEP DOWN (new rules for 2010) - June 24th

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: New rule for 2010

Post by SteveB »

If FERRARI does race next season then the FIA will never take the threats seriously.
It will be a shame if all these teams leave.

There was one NEW team that was going to be on the grid next season that after all this they will not put a car on the grid in 2010.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Ferrari have 700 employee... can you imagine the incident of not racing?
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Flow wrote:Ferrari have 700 employee... can you imagine the incident of not racing?
They did not say they would not be racing, they just would not be racing Formula 1, big difference!
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

True Bilbo, as we all know FERRARI are involved in many different racing series.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Do you know why FIA dont mind Ferrari dont race?

Lola, USF1, Wirth Research, RML, Formtech, iSport, Campos Racing, Epsilon Euskadi et Litespeed are waiting to enter F1 as soon as possible because of the low cost of F1. 26 cars can be align on the grid for next year.
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

That may be true Flow but along with FERRARI will be many more big name teams and drivers leaving F1 and I am sure they will loose a lot of fans as well.
Kimi and Alonso already stated that if their teams drop out of F1 so will they.
Either way this is a disaster for F1 IMO, I never thought something like this would ever happen.

I guess time will tell.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

carrera

Post by carrera »

Yo guys.It is still quite early to say what will happen next year.I am sure Ferrari would just be one of the top teams leaving.In my opinion the cap is necessary for the smaller teams to survive.I am a big fan of the older cars and grooved tires.The new cars just look like matchbox toys to me so my interest in this years real f1 is lackluster to say the least.I think max and Bernie are changing things way too much now.I don't know if I want to see f1 back in Canada or the U.S.Ever since the crash of Ayrton Senna they have been changing the cars dramatically to generate more interest in f1 itself and increase safety.What they have done is alienate the f1 fan themselves.Typical big business.One of the reasons why the U.S is in so much trouble now.Wallstreet ran the country ..not the government.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

I couldn't agree more Carrera....well said :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

yeah but seriously, i dont want to see gp2 teams and such competing in f1. gp2/indy/irl or whatever they're called :) is fine for that. i want to see the big manufacturers who actually design and build race cars and road cars racing. not those small (in this case) racing teams. for me nothing would replace toyota, bmw, ferrari, mercedes, renault and..sadly..honda.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

I second that Kaff :D
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Fred

Post by Fred »

kaffemaskin wrote:yeah but seriously, i dont want to see gp2 teams and such competing in f1. gp2/indy/irl or whatever they're called :) is fine for that. i want to see the big manufacturers who actually design and build race cars and road cars racing. not those small (in this case) racing teams. for me nothing would replace toyota, bmw, ferrari, mercedes, renault and..sadly..honda.
I totally agree. When I heard that an F3-team was gonna sign up for next year I thought please no. It's just not right. Let the big teams spend. It has been working the last years with a closer field, and you simply can't have every team on the same level.
What next, brain surgery so that the Force India engineers get as smart as Ross Brawn? (No offence the the Force India guys, just an example :P )
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
carrera

Post by carrera »

And now it looks like the cap will be delayed until 2012.Looks like the teams and the fans have won this round.
Still it really gets annoying with the "new rule"changes every frikkin year.
I think MAx Mosley is deep down really a NAzi war criminal.I read it in the enquirer.They tell the truth.
carrera :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

ROFLMAO @ Carrera :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time for both Max and Bernie to retire IMO, but we all know that won't happen any time soon.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

carrera wrote:And now it looks like the cap will be delayed until 2012.Looks like the teams and the fans have won this round.
Still it really gets annoying with the "new rule"changes every frikkin year.
I think MAx Mosley is deep down really a NAzi war criminal.I read it in the enquirer.They tell the truth.
carrera :lol: :lol: :lol:
brilliant :) :) :)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

At MONACO today on SPEED TV they had a quick interview with MAX (on the grid) and he said that there are teams wanting to join for 2010 which
will increase the grid to 26 cars and he also said we will loose a few teams.

So it looks like he is set to impliment these rules no matter what.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Ruben Miranda

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello

SteveB wrote:
At MONACO today on SPEED TV they had a quick interview with MAX (on the grid) and he said that there are teams wanting to join for 2010 which
will increase the grid to 26 cars and he also said we will loose a few teams.

So it looks like he is set to impliment these rules no matter what.
He also said that (I hope I get this right) that is the new money cap is not done that a lot of teams will not be able to continue.
Such as the economy is World wide in a very difficult situation.

So no matter what it looks like you are3 damed if you do and dammed if you don't.
From what I can see at the moment if they don't cut down the cost the only one raceing next season is Ferrari.
Wow that would just be so fun and exciting :lol: Ok that is Sarcastic but still.
Think about the Economy and think about who will not be able to afford to keep up with the likes of Ferrari.
Toyota gone you no sell car you no make money
Renualt same situation plus ING will be cutting its sponcership by more then half next year. (Is what they are saying)
Torro Rosso and Red bull are also hurting
Force India well they are for the most part independent so.
Don't need to go on
I know we all want it like it use to be but right now the World the way it is can not sustain it.

Hell Not only has F1 cutting so is the Miranda's :lol:
I know there is a lot of money out there but they are holding on to it and won't give it to me.:lol:

Speaking of Monaco can you imagine having a multiy mill Yualt and having the $30.000 plus a night to park your boat wtach the race and go and party.
Dam I just want to do that once and not have to sell my house to do it.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Fred

Post by Fred »

Am I the only one who is sick of the politics in F1?
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

FredN wrote:Am I the only one who is sick of the politics in F1?
NOPE :( :( :(
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Even if all teams are negociating for new rules, William signed the contract for 2010 season.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

I want to know where Ferrari gets all of their money.....they can't possibly have more money than Toyota and Honda. I mean, how many cars do they sell in a year? Maybe 1,000? Where Toyota and Honda probably sell that many a DAY. I know Ferraris are expensive, but the volume Toyoter and Honder does more than makes up for that. It boggles my mind that they can spend that much on racing....
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !