F1 & FIA IS A JOKE

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Mr G

F1 & FIA IS A JOKE

Post by Mr G »

I have been watching F1 for nearly 25 years and I really Starting to get fed up with All this crap which is going on in F1.
It no longer matters what happens on track anymore because the FIA stewards decides for Drivers & us. :evil: :evil: :evil:

We have a lot of good or even great drivers on track which should be making F1 even better but I am not enjoying it because of what is going on. :( :( :( :( :( :(

FUJI was the last straw for me with Hamilton get penalty for first corner ( ITS A FIRST CORNER WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN SINGLE BLOODY FILE) then what Happen to Bourdais at the end of the race ! What did he do wrong !. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I want it to be decided on track, not buy monkeys who know nothing of racing of track !

Sorry for my little Out burst but Iam really statring to get fed up with it. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil:

Also Iam gutted that canada has lost its track for next year Which is one of my favourite tracks :( :( :(
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

dutch power
NAR administrator

Re: F1 & FIA IS A JOKE

Post by dutch power »

Im with you on this, it realy starts to get ridiculous now. Its realy starting to turn into a clown circus!!

And yes im realy wondering why Bourdais was punished for that, for godsake they battling for a point :? He has the inside line he didnt do anything wrong there and that dumbhead of massa decides to turn right into him. Did he had to park the car right on track there then?? Im sry but Massa seriously isnt a real racer, he can drive fast laps and a clean race when nothing goes wrong but as soon as he has to come from behind he is the worsed driver off the field.

I think is pretty obvious who has to win the championship this year right, doesnt it happen on track then it will be decided behind the scene at the green table.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

hummm, i watch the race last night, started neer 0h30 and felt a sleep at middle race, Alonso, Kubica and Kimi was top 3 and Penality was decerned to Hamilton and Massa. Before last stop of top 3, i zzzzzz open tv this morning to see the replay, but as i open the tv it was Alonso, Kubica and Kimi doing the press conference, lol. Seem that again FIA gave some advantage again to Massa vs Bourdais? Another FerrarIA cheat? We must not be suprise of that... we all know it.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Flow wrote:We must not be suprise of that... we all know it.
I think that it's not so much surprise as much as how ridiculously far-fetched and how out-of-their-way the FIA has been bending itself and its rules to try to help Ferrari this season... :roll:

It's just increasingly lacking in subtlety and it's almost as bad now as the team order thing had gotten before they "cracked down" on it for being too obvious...
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ho i must see what happend, seem that it is more stupid decision than i tought, but i prefer see it before commeting more on it.
NAR.F1 driver
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

now now i can see what FIA are seeing (not the BÅDÄÄ incident), but yes its a bitt odd... hamilton did kinda screw the top4 going into that T1 with a move he never could have been even close to pulling off...lucky for raikkonen he saw it coming and (was he hit by both the macs? he said so..) straightlined... now im not saying its right of FIA to punish Hamilton, but i am saying

...shit

...seriously...hamilton?

how STUPID can you be? ...he did screw up big time last year, seems he tries to do it this year too. Now i dont want him to win so im quite happy about it, but that was so so so stupid - would he just have surrendered the lead...which he never was close to getting, and settled for 2nd he would have been faar ahead in the total now...but no no :)
good for us, makes it exciting....but insanely insanely poor driving :)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

F*** i just review it on youtube and this is a real joke. NO WAY that Bourdais deserve a penality!!! They should call a review of penality, realy NOT FAIR. Im getting tired of all those stupid unfair decision. :evil:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Sebastien Bourdais launched a scathing attack on Felipe Massa's driving after he was handed a retrospective penalty for a collision with the Ferrari driver in Japan.

Frenchman Bourdais believes Championship contender Massa should've showed him a little more "respect".

"For me it's very clear. Yes, I exit the pits, yes I'm supposed to be careful and I was," he said. "I stayed inside and I didn't push him out, I didn't overshoot the corner.

"I did everything I could not to run into him and he just squeezed and turned and behaved like I didn't exist, like I wasn't there. What am I supposed to do?

"I've been in this position many, many times and I never had any incidents. It's just a little bit of respect, you give each other room and then everything goes right, but if you don't for sure it's going to be an incident."

Bourdais says he was surprised by Massa's antics as he took a few unnecessary risks.

"You've got everything to lose and nothing to gain. He was going to pit in three laps, I was ahead of him and he was going to finish behind us anyway. Why would you even think about doing something like that? I don't understand."
NAR.F1 driver
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

I'm with Kaff on this one.

The "I'm ready to win the title"-guy will never be ready if keeps on like this. This is somewhat like in China last year, he and McLaren just HAD to risk losing the championship to take unnecessary victories when it's enough to just collect solid points. Idiots.
I'm a proponent of going for race wins, but sometimes you just have to use what's between your ears.

Personally I don't care about the penalties anymore. Look at soccer games for instance, you never see anyone diggin about a situation where the ref should have made a different decision. And no god damn appeals either. Sports can always be decided by the refs sometimes, although it's very unfortunate.
Conspiracies here and conspiracies here.. didn't hamilton cause an accident behind the safety car that led to Mark Webber crashing into Vettel last year and got away without a penalty?

I'm not saying that the stewards are right all the time, but why watch F1 if you don't believe in the credibility?
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

scuderiafn wrote:
but why watch F1 if you don't believe in the credibility?

Ive been watching F1 since i was knee high to a grass hopper and it make me sad to see it changing for the worst. :(

Im Not defending Hamilton in any way ( I dont mind who wins this year) but F1 needs more overtaking drivers who want to get stuck in and race on track, without get a penalty for trying.

Soon all the drivers will be too scared to try any moves

Not this bull behind closed doors.

scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

g25 wrote:
scuderiafn wrote:
but why watch F1 if you don't believe in the credibility?

Ive been watching F1 since i was knee high to a grass hopper and it make me sad to see it changing for the worst. :(

Im Not defending Hamilton in any way ( I dont mind who wins this year) but F1 needs more overtaking drivers who want to get stuck in and race on track, without get a penalty for trying.

Soon all the drivers will be too scared to try any moves

Not this bull behind closed doors.
Precisely. Every move gets looked at nowadays. Just a few years ago we never had these amount of penalties... it just seems that the drivers and teams are cry babies, and i'm sure it will get worse unfortunately.. :evil:
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

scuderiafn wrote:Precisely. Every move gets looked at nowadays. Just a few years ago we never had these amount of penalties... it just seems that the drivers and teams are cry babies, and i'm sure it will get worse unfortunately.. :evil:
Oh, are you meaning that Ferrari are increasingly taking advantage of their "privileged status" for having signed the new Concorde agreement (or whatever agreement needed signing a couple of years ago or so) before anyone else and also disrupting any chance of the teams starting their own series ? :wink: :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

Bilbo wrote:
scuderiafn wrote:Precisely. Every move gets looked at nowadays. Just a few years ago we never had these amount of penalties... it just seems that the drivers and teams are cry babies, and i'm sure it will get worse unfortunately.. :evil:
Oh, are you meaning that Ferrari are increasingly taking advantage of their "privileged status" for having signed the new Concorde agreement (or whatever agreement needed signing a couple of years ago or so) before anyone else and also disrupting any chance of the teams starting their own series ? :wink: :wink:
Hehe nope, I'm just saying that they should be able to be tougher against eachother without risking a penalty when you put a wheel wrong..
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Wauw. I'm amazed over this news. ITV is really thorough with their stuff.
It’s puzzling, as we cannot doubt the wisdom and experience of the stewards in Japan.

They were headed by Graham Stoker, who is the chairman of the UK Motor Sport Association and a lawyer who sits on the sport’s dispute resolution panel, the British version of Switzerland’s court for arbitration in sport.
Man. A bloody english who makes a mess. One would think that they would be italiens or something like that.

Source: http://www.itv-f1.com:80/Feature.aspx?T ... z&id=44273
It's not hard, when you know how......
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

the weirdest thing, having watched the replay, is that it seems it's heikki who screws kimi the most. Kimi has to wait for hamilton to pass, and when he starts turning in the second time heikki comes flying!
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Most of the drivers went in too deep if you watch the replay.

SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

g25 wrote:Most of the drivers went in too deep if you watch the replay.
Starting with Hamilton.

He almost took out his own teammate at the start.

ROOKIE ROOKIE ROOKIE
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Steve B wrote:
g25 wrote:Most of the drivers went in too deep if you watch the replay.
Starting with Hamilton.

He almost took out his own teammate at the start.

ROOKIE ROOKIE ROOKIE

I think people forget it is only Hamiltons second season in F1

What about Massa and what he did on track at Fuji

ROOKIE ROOKIE ROOKIE :lol: :lol:

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

yeah but massa isn't leading the championship massively so he needs to get naughty :)
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Well IMO I think it is pretty obvious that Hamilton can't handle the pressure just yet.
I seem to recall the same time last season he screwed up his championship in similar fashion.

Like we at NAR always say the race isn't won on the first turn.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN