Mclaren penalty problem...

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
TheGrumble

Mclaren penalty problem...

Post by TheGrumble »

It maybe just me but it seem McLaren is getting a bum rap at every opportunity. They have lost a lot of points due to penalties with some appearing quite harsh. Would Ferrari be given the same treatment? Sure, if it were on the same magnitude of Schumacher block of Alonso at Monaco a couple years back. Other than that, they could get away with murder if there were no witnesses.

I am going to put my conspiracy cap on and contemplate that we may be witnessing delayed covert punishment for the spy-gate of last season. Maybe the powers that be in F1 feel McLaren got off lightly and they are intent on extracting punishment throughout this season until they are satisfied or Ron Dennis leaves for the good of the team.

Just throwing it out there...
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Mclaren penalty problem...

Post by Flow »

well, didnt you notice that steward didnt ask kimi to stop and remove the flying part of car that was consider as dangerous as per the FIA rule? Nope that would of screw Ferrari (kimi) race... But rules are rules.
NAR.F1 driver
TheGrumble

Post by TheGrumble »

Good point. David Hobbs made a similar point refering to it as a "relentless campaign of anti-Mclarenism". Well I guess my suspicions are not far fetched. Just ...:evil:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 1624312216
carrera

Post by carrera »

And here I thought it was just me.The FIA sure are making themselves look like total idiots.
Did Mclaren not pay enough money like Montezemolo in bribes?????
I am just shaking my head at this one because it is so blatantly obvious.
Looks like Ferrari can do no wrong at this point.
Lets see if they just keep putting egg on their faces(FIA) until someone does something.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""