I knew this would happen

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
killahead
NAR founder

I knew this would happen

Post by killahead »

well...time for boasting :mrgreen:

I said as soon as I heard that traction control was out this season that Fellipe Massa wouldn't finish a race.....and so far Im right.

Code: Select all

"I don't know what happened, I just lost the car completely," he was quoted as explaining to the British broadcaster ITV.
"There was strange behaviour on the rear, so I don't know," the Brazilian added.
"Strange behaviour on the rear".....yes that is what happens without TC when you floor the pedal in the middle of a corner :roll: .......He is not a talented driver....he is a lucky kid in a superb car.

Well he will probably finish races this year but he is for sure no candidate to the title as far as Im concerned.....but prove me wrong and I will stand corrected.....but I'm not that worried :wink:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: I knew this would happen

Post by Flow »

Eveen Hamilton was always locking if fron wheel on Braking, and counld even overtake an RedBull for 1/2 of race :mrgreen: . Massa, i was shure they were going to say something didnt work, i think they will hide that it is full Massa fault by hitting trottle too soon, as we all are NAR driver, we know what we are talking about :roll: :wink: Was I the only one whil massa was spuning that said, LIFT OFF BRAKE, STOP BRAKING, they were a 30 feet marble part, it was clear that he had to let his car backward cross that 30 feets marble to not get stuck and start back from the grass... the wall behind was still far. Nope Massa never tought about it, HE IS NOT USE TO HAVE A CAR THAT DONT ALLOW HIM MAKE MISTAKE :lol: :lol:

I was totaly surprise, cause it is a long time that we dint saw so many fight for for the full 1st lap + more all the race, even 3 side by side, and that, not only on the few meter of start. Ferrari still have the most powerfull car, but not all their drivers. It is fun to see all those >whoohouu, he almost lost it here<. These real F1 race start to look like our race, few spun here and here, few accident, few stall.

For shure, driver will adjust, but as for my point of view, this is starting too look like REAL racing, not a fight between computer install in car. Its fun to see new faces leading or close to lead and even on podium. :twisted:

I like what i saw last night!
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Well I never thought Massa was that great of a driver.
Better then me yes but I do not see him winning a Championship.

I saw only a little of the race I just could not keep my eyes open.
And could not fight it anymore so went to bed.

I hope I can catch the replay in a couple of hours.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
carrera

Post by carrera »

Hello fellow racers,
Yes Hitman,It is now showing up more often(massas amateurish driving).He made a mistake and now will pout for the rest of the week.
Personally I think my daughter could drive better than him.Now with no traction control his mistakes are costing him down time.Ferrari are now probably just putting up with him.Hoping he will get it right one of these days but we all know it is just the computer controlled car that he can handle.Now without aids he is useless.I think we should maybe phone motezemolo and nominate drago as a replacement driver,after all,he is Italian and very fast :-)
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I only have one thing to say about Massa: OUT! And I'd even add this: Alx to F1!!! I'm sure that he's ready and that he remembers how to drive without aids! (For those who don't know, Alx Danielsson is a former NAR driver).
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

He joined NAR in 2003, here is members infos of this forum : http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/member ... ofile&u=14
NAR.F1 driver