Ross Brawn is new Honda team principal

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Ross Brawn is new Honda team principal

Post by Flow »

Brawn is joining Honda team. If he says theyr car are ugly, i hope that the team will listen to him, :mrgreen: other than that, im shure he can bring alot to Honda, even if Honda dont need no help... :roll:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... /7082.html
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

at last some interesting news!!!!

will button now tread water for yet another year while brawn gets the team going in the right direction?
insert funny comment here please
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Hopefully he won't have to tread water - I don't think they could possibly make another car as bad as the one they used this season.

They would surely have improved for 2008 either way, and now with Ross Brawn joining the team it should improve things even further. Rubens must be happy to him there too.
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Rubens should be happy that he is even IN an F1 car next year...... :wink:

Is he confirmed for another year??? Him and Coulthard should stop blocking the way for new drivers to enter F1.....these guys are WAY over the hill....damnit....
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

killahead wrote:Rubens should be happy that he is even IN an F1 car next year...... :wink:

Is he confirmed for another year??? Him and Coulthard should stop blocking the way for new drivers to enter F1.....these guys are WAY over the hill....damnit....
Yes I must admit I completely agree with that.

There are a few drivers in Formula One who have 'had their day', even if their day didn't amount to very much overall. And I'd add Fisichella to the list.

I don't dislike any of those drivers, but I think maybe they are going nowhere in a hurry now.
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

IMO Fisichella's day was up years ago...lol and he proved it in 2007.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN