Alonso for Renault or BMW next year?

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Alonso for Renault or BMW next year?

Post by Flow »

A reporter ask alonso if he will be with Mclaren again for next year, and Alonso said, "i dont know".

Alonso father and Alonso manager spent almost half an hour with Flavio (renault) after race in a private meeting, and Renoult would realy be interested to take back Alonso, but BMW also express theyr interest in Alonso, from what his father said to press.

McLaren have a arm steel contract, that none can break, unless both Alonzo and Mclaren agree to divorce. alot of tension
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

From a newspaper, Alonso will be free to leave McLaren before end of his contract.

http://formula-1.updatesport.com/news/a ... /view.html
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

What to Say

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
In my friends own word PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Not really sure since I am in the team nor have I been a fly on the wall.
So may be what Alonso is saying is true but even if it is I have to beleave and feel that a lot of this comes from him not being man enough to admit and accept Hamilton the rookie is well giving him a run for his money.

I get the feeling that Alonso is giving everything he has to beat Hamilton and Hamilton is beating him very easily and he is just shocked and a shamed and he can not take it.

My Opinion of course but Alonso is sounding like a spoiled baby

I am number one baby me first.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Huhh, just what did you expect from someone who signed a contract with another team (and bragged about it) while still under contract (and driving) for his (former) team FOR A FULL YEAR IN ADVANCE ?!?!?

IMO, Alonso just never saw Hamilton coming (and I'm NOT talking about that extended pit stop!)... What's next, he'll be complaining to the press that McLaren have "stolen" this championship from him by not favouring him (i.e. the double world-champion) over Hamilton (a "nobody" which happens to be leading the championship so far) from the start of the season...

While he's never been the most "likeable" F1 driver, it's sad to see Alonso turn into someone even less likeable than Michael Schumacher. While I never particularly appreciated Schumy's antics, I could always respect the fact that he made them with the goal of victory for him and his team (whatever the means or the cost). What good could Alonso bring his team with his antics? It's clear he's doing it only for himself (even at cost for his team and partner) and he has pretty much lost my respect for that.

I say if he wants to go back to Renault, just let him go. McLaren could even bring back DeLaRosa as 2nd driver if nobody else is available for replacement and we'll see next season (if not before) who's happier and with more points... :twisted:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Or bring back Montoya, hehe, now that McLaren have fixed their reliability problems, good old JPM could maybe finally win a title, i really hated to see him leave F1 for < cough cough > NASCAR
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

While I too hated to see Montoya go, somehow I don't think he'd be interested AT ALL in coming back to F1, even if promised a winning car...
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

alx danielsson for mclaren!!:... heh...or me?
i'd definitly be up for it! ...no TC and all next year...look here ron!
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Steve

Post by Steve »

there ya go kaffee !! great idea
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

It looks a little "tabloid" to me...... :?
A lot of punch lines but not that many actual words from Alonso....

It looks though as he is being an ass and that is not the picture I have of him, I used to really like him as a driver but after this weekends "stunts" I dunno......it is Schummi bullshit this.....

I hope he (Alonso) can speak out and solve this and maybe explain a little, to get his good name back....or at least try to

Montoya.....yeah.....right.... :D Let him stay with the zzz....zzzz..zzzz....Nascar....zzz....zzzz....zz...z.zz.... He was only fun cause he bugged the crap out of Schumacher :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Well, Telefonica would sponsor again Renault if Alonzo make a come back to Renault. http://formula-1.updatesport.com/news/a ... /view.html
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Alonso rejects peace-talks invitation...

NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Renault asks ING for Alonso money
Backer to pay for champion?

Sep.20 (GMM) Reports that Fernando Alonso could be heading back to Renault next year have gathered even more pace.

Bob McKenzie, the formula one correspondent for British newspaper Daily Express, claims that the French team's boss Flavio Briatore "has asked his main sponsor ING for a few more millions" to help bring back the Spaniard following an unhappy single season at McLaren.

Dutch sponsor ING's current Renault deal is reputedly worth about (US) $30 million a year.

McKenzie asserts that the value of ING's required increase to accommodate Alonso in 2008 could be $10m.

The likelihood that the 26-year-old will leave McLaren at the end of the year, despite a solid contract for 2008, had increased yet more on Wednesday with the publication of the World Motor Sport Council transcripts.

McLaren boss Ron Dennis told the Paris hearing less than a week ago that he had not even shared a single word with the reigning world champion since early August. :roll:

"The relationship between Fernando and myself is extremely cold. That is an understatement," he added.

NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Rumors are flying around that MASSA was talking to TOYOTA at SPA and that ALONSO might make his way over to FERRARI.

Funny thing is Jean Todt's son is MASSA'S manager. EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK

1 thing FERRARI has to think about is buying out ALONSO'S 20 million dollar contract from McLaren.

http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/ ... 3621.shtml
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Dennis just said that Alonso future with McLaren will be anounce in 2 weeks. They have made theyr mind about it, but no discussion was done between them and Alonso up to now.
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

i read somewhere that alonso said rennault is not his prefered option
insert funny comment here please
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yes, Alonso said that Renault was not is 1st option if McLaren let him go, true or just playing with the fact that less you show interested, more money you can get, hahahah...

NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

does anyone know of a petition anywhere to say that f1 fans are full of all the damned politics and 'chess moves' by mosely etc , if there is not one we should start one!!!
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

omg now there is talk of alonso going to williams PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont let him wreck my team lol

http://www.feedmef1.com/html/modules.ph ... e&sid=8582
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Alonzo can switch to privateer only!
McLaren veto Alonso choices.

NAR.F1 driver