Alonso for Renault or BMW next year?

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Why not stay at McLaren :mrgreen: they are not ready to let him go to a strong oponent, cause theyr are afraid that he win over McLaren in a good car...

McLaren with no no1 driver and no no2 driver, lost everthing to Ferrari who had a drivers strategy to concentrate points in 1 driver at end of season to put all chance in 1 driver. McLaren failled to do that.
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Well

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Yea I think McLaren don't want him there nor do they want him in a competitive car. Not that Alonso wants to stay there either.
But this is just another way of F...king him even more.

Myself (not that I liked what Alonso did or went thru) but I think it would them selves better to just say ok it did not work out let him go and lets move on and look forward to 08.

Somebody needs to be a adult sometime.

Hey McLaren team grow up already from Me :lol:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

i would rather he stayed at mac thhan go to williams

i doubt he would stay at williams more than a year and he would disrupt the team too much. i think if he went to williams then nico would leave maybe to mac

williams have given drivers no1 status in the past so maybe he would like it i dont know. i reckon he would bring a fair amount of sponsorship but little else to the team
insert funny comment here please
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

I have to Disagree

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello

Dropkick wrote:
i reckon he would bring a fair amount of sponsorship but little else to the team
I have to disagree with you on this one.
Even thou Alonso showed that he is a big baby and is and wants to be spoiled.
That being said
The man can drive and can read on how a car is running and can help and give info on what to change and setup a car.
He has shown this over and over again at Renault and at McLaren One thing for sh=sure he can and will bring a lot to any team he goes to.
Thats the problem McLaren knows this and do's not want him going to a team with money.
the big problem is the team that takes him will have to all put up with his bull. :D

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda