Bonjovi and Nickelback

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Bonjovi and Nickelback

Post by Flow »

Wow, i dont know if some are fan of them, but they are doing an outside show tonight at 10km of my home. The wind is in my way, and with my windows of hous close (i have conditioner) i still can hear the beat of theyr song. Outside of the house, not extremely clear, but i can know witch song they are singing and i her the sound of they voice enough, they must have BIG speaker... :shock:
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

girley rock, lol
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hihi, im not at the show also, but girls at my job took off today to be there 12hours before on line up... they are crazy. 100$ ticket, but more sooner your there, more close you are to the scene. No way i would of done that.

Few days ago it was Scorpion in Quebec city, they broke the record assistance at the big show place were they were.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Also worth mentioning is that Twisted Sisters were opening for the Scorpions show... That SURELY helped getting that record assistance! :roll:

Anyways, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Scorpions, that's all nothing compared to the the loudest band in the universe, DISASTER AREA, ! :P :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

I know that Motorhead have been one of the loudest bands in the past. Don't know who holds "the record" at the monent but I think Motorhead had it for a while during the 80's........might have something to do with Lemmy plugging his bass into a guitar amp..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Awesome sound btw....Motorhead is one of my favourite live acts.....always like a freight train.....they stop for nothing....

About Bon Jovi.....and Nickelback (??? don't even know what it is, I assume that they suck since they are playing with Nerd Jovi).....I feel for you Flow.....you should be able to press charges or something....no human being should have to listen to that crap unwillingly.
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well I never had a problem with Scorpions music in the early eighties.
Scorpions.Ac/Dc.Def leopard.RATT.Rush.I never listened to Bon Jovi much.Whenever my ex would put in Bon Jovi.I would take it out and put in Aerosmith.She learned.As for Nickelback.They originate from the Iron Horse Saloon 2 hours north of us in Prince George.Their music has gone seriously commercial.Too bad.Speaking of bad.I get up at 6am this morning and head out to make coffee only to meet my son just going to bed.Ahhhh kids..Didn't even bother asking him why he was going to bed this late..Just kept on walking.ROFL.chip off the old block.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

This reminds me of Beavis getting smacked in da face by Butthead caus he admids a song of JBjovi is"kinda cool", really funny stuff.
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

heheheh..... :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

Steve wrote:girley rock, lol
pffffff

bon jovi has been here a few weeks ago also.

60 € for the ticket ... damn I was happy I did not get me a ticket ... outside the area where nearly as much ppl and we where able to see the video wall there also.

but they have not been good ... though better to the end but if I would have got me a ticket for 60 € I would have got mad for sure!

could also not say that they where THAT loud ... geeez ... that girl behind me was singing bad HAHAHAHA!

the only ones I have been talking to that where happy with it have been 17 year old girls that got the tickets for free from their parents :lol:

the sound just going through a few streets in the town ... but this is more the town effect. like when F1 is in a town ...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... and often those shows are for free ... 8) aaaaah well, this is not to compare ... a good engine sound will allways win :oops: ;) (I think I should look the video from flow again hihihi)

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO !!!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!