Was trying to find the forum through google....

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
killahead
NAR founder

Was trying to find the forum through google....

Post by killahead »

For some reason I couldnt load the website from my work computer so I googled for the forum......and found this......
http://medlem.spray.se/killahead/NoAids ... eindex.htm

The first NAR webhome....awesome.......Im stunned that its still online.....heheh.....
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Hehe it would not be so bad if not for all the ads! :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Yeah.....I dont think they were there when we had that website.....it was only a small pop up banner back then I think.........gets worse and worse.......

It was fun to see the old website again though, hehe......
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

I have this one saved on a disk here, with the complete results from 2003 season and all results. This one only contains first 2 races i see.

Dont know if some are interested, i can make a download of it :wink: just let me know.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hey dutch keep it. I will ask Bilbo to also put on our server the backup one he have, and we will have link to acces to all existing past season website in the new. Cool.
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Cool

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
I was not a member then did not feel good enough to join although I would practice with a lot of the guys back then.

Still nice to see that part of NAR history and it is not over we still have a lot of history to drive/write.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Steve

Post by Steve »

please post it Dutchie !!! i would love to have it for old times sake !!!! good old F1 2002 days, woo hoo !!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I have a backup of the last Killa design (with the blue background) but I only have a few pages (rules + track cutting) of that older site (black one) so I'd be interested in getting my hands on it too, for archival purpose.

That black site was up in the days when I was just lurking the site and watching the results (and a few replays, which I probably still have) with awe before finally joining for the 2004 season. Not that I deemed myself worthy or anything, mind you, but I thought that league was socially what I was looking for and, as long as I wasn't dangerous to anyone, I figured I might as well hang out with the best and hope to get a few tricks in the process. I think joining this league was a good decision... 8) :twisted: 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
Steve

Post by Steve »

same here bilbo, although i joined a year before you, some great guys back in the day, and some great guys now !!! Heard about the league through MJC and Merc practicing with them, and also there was a guy called DC that really helped me a lot, sent me plenty of setups, lol, ahhh, the good ole days !!!
carrera

Post by carrera »

LOL the good old days eh?
Yep .I remember those days.Always the comedian.I still don't know what happened but its got something to do with...urhmmm ...age...
F12002.what the heck was that...hahaha...still made for some good races though.I remember the f1challenge party as well when it first came out and we all saw a better netcode than 2002.The good times rolled then.wuuu huuuu..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
aawil

Post by aawil »

Wow that's a blast from the past. That looks like it was last updated a few races before I officially got a spot. We had a waiting list back then. It's hard to believe this is my 4th Season in NAR. I remember running into Steve, Merc, and MJC40 one night and started practicing with them often. I'll never forget when I got the call up and how nervous I was running the test laps with T Karlsson. It's certainly been an honor racing with you guys.
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Ahh....yeah we actually testead people back then.....but I think it was only to do a connection check.....to make sure people wasn't lagging, the driving wasn't the most important thing as long as you knew which way to turn out from the pits......"Mordor...Gandalf, is it left or right?"....hehe......I dont know if you remember this but back in the EA days there was a "small" issue with lag at times....... :wink:
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Have fun guys :wink:

http://home.tiscali.nl/markaalberts/noaidsracing_tk.rar

edit: ahh shame i just notice that i only have the div2 results :( and not the div1.

Mayby someone else have them also??
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Steve

Post by Steve »

hehehe, good stuff Dutch !!!
mercury

Post by mercury »

i still have nightmare's about dwarf's . i do not know why ?....merc 8)
Steve

Post by Steve »

yo merc, i think carrera still has one under his house, better keep an eye on him !!!
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

What about rabits :roll: :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

carrera

Post by carrera »

Ahh yes,
The semiannual NAR Dwarf throwing competition.Now with twice as many people in the league.Could you imagine the carnage .hahaha...I used to have names for em all but its hard to remember 2 years ago or 3?It was pretty funny at the time though.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
meoPHOENIX

Post by meoPHOENIX »

Flow wrote:Hey dutch keep it. I will ask Bilbo to also put on our server the backup one he have, and we will have link to acces to all existing past season website in the new. Cool.
yo dudes,

the lady is still alive though I still have no wheel lol but nothing's gonna kill my spirit :D

if I may ask ... when will the old stat's be add to the new hp?

I am gonna apply for the BMW STYLE TOUR 06. women can drive BMW's from munich to milano then (ok ... it is not the mille migla lol). well it is a wellness and shopping tour lol (drive the car to monza would be enough if you ask me hehehe). And I do not realy need a VIP to show me milano ... would be cool to meet drago there :lol: but hey ... here we say something like "don't watch in to the mouth of a horse you get as a gift!" :lol:

the women get chosed by the reason they want to be at this tour and ... now it comes ... THEIR HOBBY's :D:D:D damn as long as I try to win something at BMW I did not win anything ... (might be because I do not know a nice guy at the office there bilbo uh? :lol: )

oh and how wonderful this would be ... the Z4 will also be one of the car's that will be to drive ... rrrrrrrrrrrrr (maybe I do not have to be a rich girl hihihihihihihihihihihi)

I've to send my application within the next 9 day's ... would be cool if at least the last year stats would be to see over the new homepage then :)

thx in advance!

... have a nice day! ... have fun! ... I DO !!!

:twisted: meo :twisted:
Attachments
was last weekend at the 24 hour race at nürburgring ... that was my favorite car a WIESMANN R-GT, BMW V8 engine rrrrrrrrrr (made me more interested in the race than in the parties around hahaha)... so let's hope I will get my next tour soon ;)
was last weekend at the 24 hour race at nürburgring ... that was my favorite car a WIESMANN R-GT, BMW V8 engine rrrrrrrrrr (made me more interested in the race than in the parties around hahaha)... so let's hope I will get my next tour soon ;)
wiesmann_24h_01.jpg (43.71 KiB) Viewed 5529 times
I'll fly till I'm burned! BURN BABY BURN! lol lool loool looool loooool loool looool loooool loooooo...
don't fear - track taxis! take it to die in green hell for sure!
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Good luck meo, and if your choosen, have fun!
NAR.F1 driver