Hey!

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
CARTRulz

Hey!

Post by CARTRulz »

Hey guys,

Whats up how is everyone? It's been a while since we've spoken, but like I said, I'll be checking in from time to time. I tried to log in to the private forum but I think my name has been deactivated or something, no big deal. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and I was wondering when or if the 2006 season has started yet. Ive got the itch and was thinking about practicing with you guys for a bit and if its not too late maybe rejoining as a member for 2006. College has kinda slowed down and I've only got another month left until my freshman year is over. Either way, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could let me know what updates or patches your using so maybe I could jump in a few practice servers and mix it up like we used to.

I'll be seeing ya soon!

CART
CART Rulz

Post by CART Rulz »

P.S. False alarm! I forgot there was a space in my user name until I checked the memberlists.

CART
Racing is more than just a hobby or a sport; Its an obsession
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Welcome back, Cart!

Look at the stickies in all sections, that should give you most of what you should know. If you need more, just ask!
2010 NA div. Admin
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Welcome back CART!!! :mrgreen:
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
carrera

Post by carrera »

Cart you old smoothie,
Nice to hear from you again.Hope the women in colledge haven't slowed you down any as a racer..LOL>....Grids now are around 14 or so racers per race so get ready for some serious wheel to wheel competition.Limpy has made an awesome mod with help from others as well as steve b converting tracks.It would be nice to see you on track again as you are pretty damn fast.Any help you need just shout.There will be a few new faces as well that you may be intoduced to.
Welcome back m8.Nice to have you here.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""