Eccle'stone' want to retired 3 GP of Europe

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Eccle'stone' want to retired 3 GP of Europe

Post by Flow »

He said that 3 GP of Europe will probably take off schedule of race in future : Monaco and he talk about Italia and German GP.

In reality, he wants more $$$...

ALso F1 Constructor need to register between 2006, March 24-31, for 2008 Championship decision. Any subscriver after that date, will be able to race, but wont be able to participate in any political, technical discussion.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

are these races going to be replaced? ot just eliminated? 3 less races per year? And there is NO WAY they should eliminate Monaco, Monaco IS Formula 1 !!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

They want to let other country/city to have the privilege of having a GP, keep in mind that new place, mean new investment, and new fresh money in pocket of 'oncle Berni'...
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

Berni needs to go, maybe let a former Driver run the show, one that actually cares about the racing more than money !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
carrera

Post by carrera »

I would like to point out that Bernie ecclestone is a fuckin geek.I mean that in a good way though..LOL...I would like to phone him one day and ask him that one question everyone wants to ask him..."who cut your hair man..it looks horrible"...I think Gerhard berger should run the show really...He would make it fun to watch and not care about the money ...just my opinion of course... long live Eric Cartman....hooot hoot hooot....ya now he would make it interesting ...LOL
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""