2006 NAR WebSite

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

2006 NAR WebSite

Post by Flow »

Ive almost complete the new design of the 2006 NAR Website. i expect to complete the main part of programation in the incoming week. After that, Bilbo is going to take it in his hand to make it fully automated to the racecast session if possible. Will let you know about that.

I will post here when its ready to use. Theres going to be a few part of site that will still need to be finish (talking about programmation).

I will try to complete these section 1st

1- Drivers/Team/Cars list
2- Calendar
3- Rules

After those sesction, il drop it online, after il complete for the next weekend all the Website, if possible.
NAR.F1 driver
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

good news, cant wait to see the results of ure hard work.
so if i understand correctly, there gonna be some direct link into the racecast sessions livetiming?
I know some friends of mine are working on live streaming video straight from the race server, all in beta stage so 2007 we might wanna look into that also :)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Well Bilbo will try to see if theres a way to get the result of racecast of our races and make it generate automaticaly in the website. I was talking about race result. If we can make a live video of race, i dont know about that. We could see what your friends are doing.
NAR.F1 driver
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

for now just future talk, we have to make sure racing is smooth first :)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Is there a point to live streaming of our league race? The few who would likely watch them will be on the track... :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

:wink: shure, i wont watch them, I will feel it LIVE! :twisted:
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Im a bit late in time, we are at the 4th race of season, im sorry.

The design of the new web site is done (if some of you already saw it, its totaly change again)

The programation of the html will hopefully be done neer this weekend. From there it will be online. BUT, its going to be online without real drivers list and championship list. That will take a few days more to Bilbo to complete the software that will make make all info in the website automated from XML files. Last year it was a flash website, this year it will be all in .html so all page will be bookmarkable.

Eatch team (na+euro) will have personal team page, with team color.
The championship board with drivers and teams championship (even teams champ. if its for fun).

I know you all request that site, but NOW ITS TRUE, its comming up realy soon.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

K, Website is online now, but all button are block for now. For today, only access to home page is available. Part of website will be accessible only when automated programation is done. This is in progess these day. This will alow us to have almost live update on stat and race result. Its worth the time to wait for it. Bilbo and MasterFred are working on it.

For those who use the website to access through forum, the forum button will be working tomorow. I will let you know everytime a viewable update is done.

A link will be ad in the new website to access to the old site

http://www.noaidsracing.webhop.org

Thanks for your patience, and enjoy!
NAR.F1 driver
noob1234

Post by noob1234 »

Awesome design Flow!
The site looks fantastic!
-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"
(Ayrton Senna)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Thanks, for those who was use to get to the forum thought the website, the forum button on the new website is working now. up to now, its the only button we give acess. All other info of site will be dynamic, so times is still needed for programmer to complete it.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

sweet :lol:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)