Paypall

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Paypall

Post by Flow »

If any of you received a paypall mail that ask you to confirm any thing about your account, DONT GO TO LINK OR EVEN REPLY ANY INFORMATIONS. That are "hacker" trying to steal your information of credit card. I received one, and find it suspicius, so i call paypall, and they know about it. No information is ask by bank or any company sutch as Microsoft apple, paypall or any other, they never ask personal info by mail. Watch your credit!
NAR.F1 driver
klaaz

Post by klaaz »

thats 1 of the biggest reasons i think it sucks rFactor is not sold in a store.
I will never use this pc to do transactions of any kind and i hate isi for trying to make me get such a card.
Lucky for me Meo ordered it for me and i payed her cash on zandvoort circuit last summer :)

thx for warning us
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Actualy, i never use paypall personaly. I bought rf from a friend had an account with paypall. This is not because you buy with those company you can have problem, no. Only if you go to the link of that email, youl get in trouble. I dont have an account with paypal, and it ask me to send personnal info to ensure the my paypall acount will be left open. Trust me, the mail is realy wel done, those are not kids.

I sent this warning, cause i know some here use paypall, but i already received that kind of email from my personal Bank, and it was from hacker. I never had trouble with my online banking. But if would repond to that bankhacking, i would lost all my money, like some got cought as i read in the papers shortly after.

You can say your credit is almost your life, watch it. Paypall up to now is safe, so you still can use it. Just never awnser a mail from any financial company, they do it in person, not by mail.
NAR.F1 driver