TO GUESTS !!!!!! AND OTHER INTERESTED :)

Public topics not directly related to NAR, for example real F1 racing.
sirsmokealot

TO GUESTS !!!!!! AND OTHER INTERESTED :)

Post by sirsmokealot »

HI my name is SIRSMOKEALOT , and i have the honour to promote this league .. NAR (NOAIDSRACING) is formed by a crew of swedish guys , and i must say once and for all , ive been in several different leagues and this is by far the most challengeing league ive ever seen . Here we have 2 DIVISIONS 1 and 2 .DIV1 is racing today at interlagos (BRAZIL) , if u look at the standings ull see the fact , that our leagues are very close and that leads to this conclusion "U NEED CONSISTANCE" to be in top .. No stupid spins , actually its so close in races that the slightest brake faliure can cost u 3 spots , without even hitting the grass (also after lap 1).COOL HUH ...
Here in NAR we look after 3 things when our league owners are HANDPICKING DRIVERS ...'
1.NO LAG (good connection needed)
2.SERIOSITY
3.AND YOUR HANDLING CAPABILLITIES "NOAIDS"

SO if u never have experienced what this F1 2002 game can bring , start with peeling off ALL AIDS .. and start ur trip into BIG SLIDES AND COUNTER STEERINGS LIKE U NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE :)

PLAYING THIS GAME WITH AIDS IS LIKE USING THIS GAME 10%
PLAYING THIS GAME WITH NOAIDS IS LIKE USING THIS GAME 90 %

THE LAST 10 % U NEED TO BE IN NAR TO EXPERIENCE :)

I AM HAPPY TO SEE OUR "NEW" DRIVERS DO WERY WELL ..
especially i am surprised over STEVE and i cant STOP THINKING about the FIGHT i had with DANI2I, in DIV 2 interlagos GP :) WOW

WE HAVE A FEW TOP TUNED RACERS LEFT , (we all use williams hdv) so its YOUR driving skills and setup skills that makes the points , not a mistake in front of you :)

HAVE this caught ur attension please check our RACE INFO PAGE ..

LOOK IN http://www.findthelimit.com ... it has just been reset so NO CHEATERS can make times there .... I CAN ONLY SAY LOOK AFTER THE (NAR)DRIVERS ..

THE POWER IS RELEASED IN NOAIDSRACING :)

AIDS IS LIKE PLAYING WITH A PET , ULL HAVE TO BE STUPID BEFORE THE BASTARD BITES U IN THE ASS ..

PROUD MEMBER SIRSMOKEALOT DIV2