just say the words, :)
dutch power
NAR administrator

Re: Euro Suzuka Race report

Post by dutch power »

Bah,.. stalled the friking engine in sandtrap at first lap lol. :evil:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Having Great race but saw coffeemachine go off so I followed him in boom !!!!!!! race over :( Sry M8 :roll:
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Mr G wrote:Having Great race but saw coffeemachine go off so I followed him in boom !!!!!!! race over :( Sry M8 :roll:
haha i laughed so hard, ran wide in the first degner, tried to catch it but couldnt and went sideways into the wall. all the wheels still attached! i lift my eyes and see something white and smoking approaching fast...and boom, mr g manages to make an idantical crash..so he hit the "human" barrier that was me. no wheels attached :) fun while it lasted though!
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Coffeemachine wrote:
Mr G wrote:Having Great race but saw coffeemachine go off so I followed him in boom !!!!!!! race over :( Sry M8 :roll:
haha i laughed so hard, ran wide in the first degner, tried to catch it but couldnt and went sideways into the wall. all the wheels still attached! i lift my eyes and see something white and smoking approaching fast...and boom, mr g manages to make an idantical crash..so he hit the "human" barrier that was me. no wheels attached :) fun while it lasted though!
Glad you found it funny I was wetting my self with laughter what a mess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Must of been oil down two good drivers wouldn,t of made such silly mistakes :mrgreen:

Jools
Favorite team: Williams
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Jools »

Rubbish! 19/53 laps done, Rob and I were fighting for 4th... He pitted 5 laps earlier than me and he was 8 seconds ahead when he pitted. I thought right time to close that gap with some quick laps before I pit

Connection lost

I have some idea how Craig feels now!
Craig Cookson
Favorite team: NAR

Post by Craig Cookson »

Server crashed i think.

It told me everyone had left the game, but i was still in session alone on track. :?
ForthRight
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

I get conection lost , but when I was in pit after BIG CRASHHHHHHHHHH (flying wheels again!!) :D
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Jools

Post by Jools »

Ok so everyone lost connection...

What happens now hmm? :)
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

No one racing anymore looks like server went down I guess ?

Fred

Post by Fred »

Craig Cookson wrote:Server crashed i think.

It told me everyone had left the game, but i was still in session alone on track. :?
You just disappeared all of a sudden, thought only you got a disconnection, but then i was kicked out too. Shame, we had a really nice fight there.
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

LOL,.. re run ?? :mrgreen:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Jools

Post by Jools »

Race restarts

There should be NO race restarts unless there are server problems or very exceptional circumstances.
If the server crashes before 50% of the race is completed, the race will be restarted. Drivers will start in the positions they had on the last lap before the server crashed. The number of laps left in the race will be as many as when the server crashed.

If the server crashes after 50% of the race is completed, then the race is over and official. Points will be given as usual.

If the race can not be restarted (ISI server crash, race server crash, etc.) or started at all for whatever reason (ISI is down): If the next weekend is not free due to GP or Easter/Christmas or whatever we do the race when the next 3-week break comes. If there is no 3-week break left then we race that race at the end of the season.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Oh ok, have fun then. :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Jools wrote:Race restarts

There should be NO race restarts unless there are server problems or very exceptional circumstances.
If the server crashes before 50% of the race is completed, the race will be restarted. Drivers will start in the positions they had on the last lap before the server crashed. The number of laps left in the race will be as many as when the server crashed.

If the server crashes after 50% of the race is completed, then the race is over and official. Points will be given as usual.

If the race can not be restarted (ISI server crash, race server crash, etc.) or started at all for whatever reason (ISI is down): If the next weekend is not free due to GP or Easter/Christmas or whatever we do the race when the next 3-week break comes. If there is no 3-week break left then we race that race at the end of the season.
will have to do a re run on another date will have to speak to other admin

Jools

Post by Jools »

Fine by me... only craig is on the server

In the race there was left...

Craig
Fred
Andreas
Jools
Rob
Peter (tells me he was out just before the connection issue.
Craig Cookson

Post by Craig Cookson »

There was 34 laps remaining, just so we remember for the re-run, whenever it happens.
ForthRight
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

for the record, and as g pointed out, the disconnect spilled oil on the track causing us to crash. Naturally we should be included in the restart
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Jools

Post by Jools »

No Coffee I saw you with your oil can spreading it all over the track
Craig Cookson

Post by Craig Cookson »

Fred wrote:
Craig Cookson wrote:Server crashed i think.

You just disappeared all of a sudden, thought only you got a disconnection, but then i was kicked out too. Shame, we had a really nice fight there.
It was a nice fight. Couldn't seem to match you through Spoon despite trying every different line i could think of, i always lost time there.
ForthRight