Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA 2010 Italian GP race reports

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... _Italy.zip (8.6MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!

Congrats to Eleanor for the win and thanks to all who participated!
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: NA 2010 Italian GP race reports

Post by SteveB »

I HATE ALL ISI BASED TRACKS !!!!!!!

I refuse to race on them ever again.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

aawil

Post by aawil »

Was thinking about coming back for this race, my birthday celebrating this weekend made it impossible, been super busy the last few months, plus the computer lock up at monaco didn't help my motivation, hopefully back for the next one, if I can get some testing in.
Steve

Post by Steve »

I think I could have finished this one, but I started getting BAD cramps in my lower back about 25 laps in, and by lap 35 or so, I could not handle it anymore, lol, damn !!!!!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aaron
Hope you had a great day. :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Happy B-day Aaron!

My qualification was just okay, I was on my way to a better lap (-0.4 s after S2) but I went wide (4 wheels) at the exit of the last chicane and decided to forfeit that lap and then I screwed T1 on the next and last lap so that was it.

My race was pretty fun, with some nice fights with SteveB (sorry for getting airborne at you at T1 when trying to pass you) and Juan. Other than that, it was mostly playing the gap game and driving around the wrecks. I had a spin in the Lesmos which cost me a wing and a lot of time but since I was close to my first stop, it did not really affect my 2-stop strategy.

Sorry to Lion_Heart for his qualy glitch, not sure what happened, there's no information in the log about why you got DQ (other than the game thinking you did 7 laps). Congrats to Eleanor for what appears to be a perfect race and to Juan for his podium. It's been a while since we last had a double-podium for McLaren! Special thanks to SteveB for the setup! 8)

As always, thanks to all who participated.
2010 NA div. Admin
Lion_Heart

Post by Lion_Heart »

The championship is not over, but it's days like this and mistakes like I made today that lose World Championships. It's one of those days, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's nothing else I could do about it really. I got a good start but don't know what I was thinking. I had a good start and gained 4 positions, I was up to third. In a realistic world I should perhaps have stayed there for a while, but I lost my braking point in T1 and spun and stalled my car. I put my car up the inside and tried to get 2nd at the first corner - it was obviously a little bit too much.

However there are still many races to go. Congrats to Eleanor and to McLaren drivers for finishing.
F1RST3 (F1C) No aids Champion, F1 2007.
FiHSF1(MMG) No aids Champion, F1 2008.

===============================
"Schumi you are a Legend, but so is Lion!"
Eleanor
Favorite team: Galatasaray
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Eleanor »

race monza hard to end. congrats podium all driver. and I am sorry on his behalf lion heart,rich,steveB, steve,