and with that take Bear out, :(
Sorry Bear, my bad was not the idea, :shock: :? :(

well up to next Race
TheBear
Favorite team: Wolf
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Euro Hungary Race Report

Post by TheBear »

Don't worry mate, these things happen. I was really slow on this track anyway, I probably would have come last :D
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Before race I check 3 times that there isn't any updates for my antivirus, I have messege :"You have optimum protection".
And in race my rfactor go to desktop because this Avira find some updates and installed it. Then I can't back to rfactor, I only hear engine sound but not video, i dont know where I stay, so sorry if I make problem to other car . Must set ctrl+alt+del and close process :cry:
I have cool fight whit Mr.G and Flavio

GO TO HELL AVIRA!!!
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Craig Cookson
Favorite team: NAR

Post by Craig Cookson »

Disconnected with 6 laps to go.

And unfortunately for me this time it was my connection (and not the server).

Grats to the winner, which I think will be Mark although NatxoCC wasn't far behind.
ForthRight
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah it was me, but Natoxx could have won as well if he didnt lost his wing though. But to be honest well win is a win but this is not realy the way how i want to win the races its the 2nd time that i get a present but i prefer to beat you guys on track. However im just lacking pace anyway so mayby i should be happy with it afteral. :?

About the race, long boring race never realy got in close fights just came down on lapping consistent laps and thats pretty much it.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

And to Peter, doesnt youre antivirus have option to disable autoupdate??? Check for that, most antivirus have that option so it will not search for updates when you dont want to. After race you can switch it on again ofcourse. My antivirus is actualy completely shut down during races. :mrgreen:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ungary.zip (15.5MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Bully
Favorite team: Renault F1 Team
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Bully »

Great race for me again.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . After a good start i get 4th position behind Mark. Was impossible for me to keep his times so i tried to keep Natxo behind me, but he was faster than me and overtake me in a little mistake i made in the first corner (well done Natxo, fantastic overtake outside in the 2nd corner :wink: ). After that no mistakes in all race. When i thought i`ll be 4th again, Craig was behind me close to take me a lap and suddenly he dissapeared :shock: , so i was 3rd at the end. Sorry Craig, race was your`s. :(
Very happy at all. Is my first podium in 4 races and this result is a nice support for me to keep on fighting.

Congrats Mark and Natxo and the 4th (Mr.G i think, but i`m not sure... :roll: ). Also to Craig for his amazing race. See you next.
Craig Cookson

Post by Craig Cookson »

Bully wrote:Great race for me again.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . After a good start i get 4th position behind Mark. Was impossible for me to keep his times so i tried to keep Natxo behind me, but he was faster than me and overtake me in a little mistake i made in the first corner (well done Natxo, fantastic overtake outside in the 2nd corner :wink: ). After that no mistakes in all race. When i thought i`ll be 4th again, Craig was behind me close to take me a lap and suddenly he dissapeared :shock: , so i was 3rd at the end. Sorry Craig, race was your`s. :(
Very happy at all. Is my first podium in 4 races and this result is a nice support for me to keep on fighting.

Congrats Mark and Natxo and the 4th (Mr.G i think, but i`m not sure... :roll: ). Also to Craig for his amazing race. See you next.
Thanks Bully, and well done to you for your podium finish.

It was actually a really fun race for me - Pascal got in front of me at the start and I had to drive the wheels off my car to keep up with him. I was relieved when he pitted a few laps before me. After that I kept pushing as I was worried NatxoCC was on a one stopper or an unusual strategy - his pace seemed to drop off after his first pit stop so I thought he might be filled with fuel. Luckily he did make another stop so that left me with a nice gap to Mark in second place - I decided to back off a bit and make sure I got to the finish. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Motivation is pretty low at the moment, i'd rather my connection cut out on lap 2 instead of letting me get so close to the finish. Every race it's just luck if it lasts till the end.
ForthRight
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Craig Cookson wrote:Motivation is pretty low at the moment, i'd rather my connection cut out on lap 2 instead of letting me get so close to the finish. Every race it's just luck if it lasts till the end.
Understandable, particularly when, if you could just have completed the lap you were on, you'd have received some consolation points!
2010 NA div. Admin
Steve

Post by Steve »

dutch power wrote:And to Peter, doesnt youre antivirus have option to disable autoupdate??? Check for that, most antivirus have that option so it will not search for updates when you dont want to. After race you can switch it on again ofcourse. My antivirus is actualy completely shut down during races. :mrgreen:

I use Avira, and you can turn off auto update, NEVER use Auto Update on anything like that , it will screw up your race for sure.... Just check for updates manually every time you start up your PC, and you will be protected.
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

Yes there is option disble autoupdate, but i think if I check before race for updates, and avira say there isn't new updates, then I have no problem in race. I make this every race and only yesterday have problem :)
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Craig Cookson

Post by Craig Cookson »

Bilbo wrote:
Craig Cookson wrote:Motivation is pretty low at the moment, i'd rather my connection cut out on lap 2 instead of letting me get so close to the finish. Every race it's just luck if it lasts till the end.
Understandable, particularly when, if you could just have completed the lap you were on, you'd have received some consolation points!
I hadn't thought about that... just makes it even more annoying. lol
ForthRight
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Peter Sojda wrote:Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Before race I check 3 times that there isn't any updates for my antivirus, I have messege :"You have optimum protection".
And in race my rfactor go to desktop because this Avira find some updates and installed it. Then I can't back to rfactor, I only hear engine sound but not video, i dont know where I stay, so sorry if I make problem to other car . Must set ctrl+alt+del and close process :cry:
I have cool fight whit Mr.G and Flavio

GO TO HELL AVIRA!!!
Damn your Anti-virus Peter :evil: :evil: :evil: was having great fight with u :mrgreen:

Great racing M8 :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes