2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: NA Division Monaco race reports

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... o_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... o_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Monaco.zip (12.7MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

CONGRATS to Lion for the win and to Rich for 2nd.

Both of you out drove us all tonight.

WELL DONE !!!
Last edited by SteveB on 17 May 2010, 05:19, edited 1 time in total.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

aawil

Post by aawil »

Damn game locked up on me. :evil: :evil: :evil:
carrera

Post by carrera »

Double Pffffffttttt
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Carrera, sorry for closing the door at Mirabeau, I never saw you (I was paying more attention to the guys in front) and actually only became aware of the incident when watching the replay... :oops:

Congrats to Lion and Rich for being the "less bad" NA drivers at Monaco! :lol:

For my race, after losing a wing by my own fault, pitting to get a new wing, getting a 10-second penalty for speeding in pits (that's what you get when your pit is the closest to the entrance and you forget to active the rev limiter) and losing another wing a few laps later, I decided to stop shedding carbon fiber all over the track and quit, only to witness a 6-0 loss of the Montreal Canadiens on TV. :(

Thanks to everyone for having a clean first lap (AFAIK). 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

My race went almost like a carbon copy of Bilbo's.

On lap 6 entering the "POOL" I clipped the guardrail loosing my front wing, came into the pits and forgot to press the speed limiter
and got a STOP/GO penalty.
I saw Bilbo come in as well to fix damage...... :| :|

I came in the serve the STOP/GO penalty and lost my front wing entering the pits, so I served the penalty but had to do a full lap
with no front wing (crew not allowed to work on the car while serving a penalty) I finally reached the pits fixed my front wing and got another
STOP/GO penalty for speeding in the pits, exited the pits and said forget it and called it a night.

I think there was too much Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffing going on before the race.........heheheheheheheeee !!!!!!!

ALL this within the first 8 laps.

Too bad our races don't go as well as our practice sessions........... :roll: :roll: :roll:
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

carrera

Post by carrera »

No Problem Bilbo,
I know you probably didn't notice but my left rear suspension was already damaged from 2 corners before.
I wasn't going to far with the car like that.
Front suspension damage I can live with but that rear is just too much.
I did many practise sessions on my own and with Boon and never made it more than 15 laps
without major damage so 78 laps wasn't looking good this time for me....LOL....
I think the next few tracks may be a little more kind to me.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

My record of pit!!! 31 laps 7 pits front tires perforation, wing. 4 laps 1 pit is good hahaha . No pratique in Monaco is not fabulous. Is dificult to Brawn GP whitout Marioooooooooooo!!! lol
Lion_Heart

Post by Lion_Heart »

Well first of all, congratulations to Rich finishing second, and he was the only driver to finish this race with me.

In qualifying, I have no idea what was going on and I almost made it on time to qualifying. I didnt have my speakers in qualifying, I could not hear the shifting which made it hard for me to qualify. But after qualifying, I found my speakers and plugged it in. But still even in race I was slow.

However, this was a wonderfull race until lap 26. For 26 laps, first I fought against Jimmy, then against Juan, and finally Carl for 1st place. I had a feeling I could push the car even faster, so I tried to go for the fastest lap time, but I hit the wall slightly and damaged my rear wing.

Since hitting the wall on lap 32, I kept it slow and managed to win.

It was a very nice racing, GOOD JOB GUYS!, lets keep it this way.
F1RST3 (F1C) No aids Champion, F1 2007.
FiHSF1(MMG) No aids Champion, F1 2008.

===============================
"Schumi you are a Legend, but so is Lion!"
CarlMcDonald
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by CarlMcDonald »

yea you kept it slow Lion Heart because I crashed on the 27 th lap hehehhe....I was on my way to pit this lap and like a complete moron I decided to modify fuel amount for my stop at the same time the tyres started to give up grip a lot and my laptop keyboard (wish is new for me) .... took a look down the keyboard and that was it, I hit thee wall breaking the suspension and yes I have it square in the throat. After 3 days I finally managed to write on the forum..was so angry at myself damb stupid beginner mistake :evil: . I have to say my car was smooth and easy to drive around so I think I was good to go until the end. Lion_Heart kept pushing close behind me and he gave me a hell of a ride trying to keep him a second behind.
...When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.
CarlMcDonald
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by CarlMcDonald »

hmm taking a look at the race stats, I got the pole and fastest lap, so im not thaaat angy anymore :o

pôle Carl McDonald: (01:16.074)

Fastest lap: Carl McDonald (01:16.130)

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: neeexxt :arrow:

anyway, I am very happy for the winner, its not easy to keep it on track when your stuck behind a computer screen for 78 laps a monaco, epileptics stand back !!
...When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.