NAR History

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Jools
Favorite team: Williams
Are you a spam bot?: No

NAR History

Post by Jools »

Would it be possible to have an archive section of past results and championship standings?

Apologies if there is one and I haven't seen it. Currently I'm just going back through the forum to find old results but there is nothing I can find on the main website that gives us the history of NAR in previous years. I know from reading the history blurb you go back as far as 2001. It would be nice to read up on the old races and championships of this league I have joined.
Peter Sojda

Re: NAR History

Post by Peter Sojda »

Yes That will be cool to see NAR XXI century history :D

In forum you can search race reports from last years, but it's hard to find leagues table :)
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

I do have databases with detailed results going back to the 2005 season, down to the individual driver and race stats (actually, all the same kind of stats that are currently available on the website for this season). I have also archived a few older versions of the NAR website from when Killahead was actively maintaining it but I'm not sure how complete they are nor if I have them all to the early days. I only joined NAR before the 2004 season so I may be missing little bits from before then, but still, some people did post some archives from way back a long time ago (which I have kept) so maybe I do have it all. The only problem is that it's all in a big mish-mash (actually, it's spread through a few hard disks as I was going out of room at times before getting new hardware) and I haven't gotten to sorting everything out.

I've been thinking about doing some kind of hall of fame on the website for some time but never found or took the time to do it properly. :?
2010 NA div. Admin
Jools
Favorite team: Williams
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Jools »

Understandable it must be enough work to keep the current season up to date. If you ever get the data sorted and need assistance getting it sorted out I'd be happy to help.

I was surprised it wasn't on the website but I'm a stats kind of person and so it was the first thing I looked for, not everyone is that sad hehe :D
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Lets post some highlights as we find them!

Im going with the slightly egoistic approach here, a funny story about my previous car (response to someone buying a new digital-900 camera):
http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewto ... hilit=saab
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand