Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA 2010 CHINESE GP race reports

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... _China.zip (16.2MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
coywilburn

Re: NA 2010 CHINESE GP race reports

Post by coywilburn »

well i q'ed 5th so not 2 good on 3 stops but by 1st turn was up to 2nd don't really no what happened but i took it,made my first stop then 4 laps latter just made a plain ol dumb mistake, reaching for my drink went off,slow speed no big deal,but when i tried to put my drink back on desk i gased it and lost it into the wall. lol race over, wow congrats to my teammate Lion_Heart. he was fast sorry i could not Finnish, but we get em next time
Last edited by coywilburn on 27 Apr 2010, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.
"Infinite Diversity" In "Infinite Possibilities"
Lion_Heart

Post by Lion_Heart »

Not much to talk about really. There were 12 drivers that attended the race, and only 4 finished it. Our grid is getting larger, but few made it to the finish line.

It was a long race, it's really hard to concentrate until last lap. You usually start to give up when you are around 26th lap.
Congratulations to Steve B, Bilbo, and Rich.

In my first stint, Coy was following me very well, I had a feeling making 1-2 finish, but it didnt happen :(. Then later at the end I saw Rich, who drives a STR, which is almost another Red Bull car, so maybe I couldve done a 1-2 finish with him. hehe Although that didnt happen either. Steve B was eager to take 2nd. :)

Scored 25 points, the gap with Bilbo decreased. I have 2 Championship titles in 2 different leagues, maybe the 3rd title is on its way. :wink:
F1RST3 (F1C) No aids Champion, F1 2007.
FiHSF1(MMG) No aids Champion, F1 2008.

===============================
"Schumi you are a Legend, but so is Lion!"
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well that was a race to forget for me.
I totally did my rear tires in by not using much downforce.Steve B behind me had way more downforce and slowly reeled me in.
I finally slid enough and let him by and looked at my rear tire temps and said"Boon,buddy,no way I can make another 40 laps".
And so I crashed.That track just pissed me off the entire time I was on it.From Practise day one.Boon slid on the log left hander and stalled.
I think he suspected it to happen as well.4 finishers tells it all but a great turnout anyway.So it was a good race that way.I think
SPain will be more of a breath of fresh air...LOL>.....after this one.
Congrats to the finishers.
Carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

Hi all, i have spectator just beside me. It's more difficult to consentrer. Good race until touch carl behind it's my fault sorry carl. The big dommage for me front wing and a 3/4 of track before the pit line. And after pit stop for speed in a pit. First shoot a thing is a passing only but not is a punition 10 sec stop oulala. After I am 5 ieme position and i am stall in the bacs at 42 laps. Ouf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!On voit c pas ma langue hahaha.
Rich
Favorite team: str ferrari
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Rich »

its been a nice race for me qualify p8
i did not miss my start this time so after t3 i was p3

i was happy ... but before my last stop i did not put enough fuel to make it to the end
and i try to safe fuel much has i can

did not work and at lap 53 or 54 steve pass me and i was p3 and before last lap need to stop for 1 fuel lap :evil:
finish p4 and the last car on track
so i was not realy happy whit my strategy.... better luck next time

see you next race guys

whit enough fuel i hope hihihi

Rich
CarlMcDonald
Favorite team: Ferrari
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by CarlMcDonald »

Christian Laforce wrote:... Good race until touch carl behind it's my fault sorry carl. The big dommage for me front wing and a 3/4 of track before the pit line...
lol, I did not feel a thing , not a single little feeling in the wheel and got away whit 0 damages to the car...I saw the thing happen on replay after the race.
...When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.