Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Canada's Olymipic's

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello To All
I wanted to Say Con Grate's to my Canadian Friends here at NAR for
Hosting the Olymipic's
Very nice opening Ceremony Not China but who has the billions to pull that off :lol:
Your first Gold metal on your home soil :shock: was surprised to here that since you have hosted many times before but anyway Con Grates.

Never been to Canada
After seeing the country and seeing the people and how cool they seem to be (Present company accepted) :lol:
I will have to go one day and Visit.
Anyway I say Thank you as I enjoy the Olymipic's and so far everything has been top notch
Now if you could just get some snow instead of that raining mucky stuff it would be perfect.

Ruben Hitman Miranda 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Steve

Re: Canada's Olymipic's

Post by Steve »

It's just a shame that the weather is not cooperating for the outdoor events. I hope they get some good snow so the skiers can get after it !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
gregor vodicar
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by gregor vodicar »

And its shame for so many accidents! First death, than yesterday fall of Petra Majdic :x 3m deep into nonsecured trenched in the middle of the corner.(she stil got bronze with 4 broken hips and damidge lungs) Than a lof of bad falls on womans downhill yesterday... I think there is not only wheather...

cheers
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Im only intersted in ice skating Sven Kramer, he will take a few gold medals home for the Dutch crowd :) Other then that i didnt followed much and this is mainly due to the time difference so just cant follow much.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well I'm about 5 hours north of Vancouver and 4 hours from Whistler through the back way.
I have only been able to watch some of the Olympics on T.V but I have not had a day off in 3 weeks.
I am not sorry about not going to take a few events like I should have though.the traffic down there is
a little too much for me.I am a lttle miffed about the Visa or cash only deal as well.I am not going to be a supporter
of that big company.Why not let people use American express or discover or master card.That is just ridiculous.
Some of the people from here in Williams LAke have gone to see events.Two friends went to see team canada(hockey)play.
They said the roof almost flew off when Canada scored..LOL...I am sure it was electiric to say the least.
Most of us who are in British Columbia know that we will be paying for the overbudget Olympics for many years to come.
That is probably why I am not to interested.Now what interests me is the fact that Jacques Villeneuve may be driving putting the total to 5 Champions racing this season.
How cool would that be for Canada.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""