MErcedes signs Schumacher

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
carrera

MErcedes signs Schumacher

Post by carrera »

Hello all,
Well its official this morning.Schumacher is a mercedes driver.
Although I did not like some of Schumis infamous actions (monaco parking job for one).He still is an amazing driver and will show everyone that he still has it.
This will actually help formula 1 this year for sure as everyone will tune in to see if he's fast or slow.Brawn may have been the one to beat last year but everyone has caught up to them now.2 fast German drivers in the mercedes team will put mercedes on the top of the heap with the big boys.I have no doubt about that.
91 victories....68 polepositions....76 fastest laps...and 1369 championship points.From the start he was kicking ass.Now of course he gets to add to those stats.
I will always be a die hard fan of the late Ayrton Senna as he was the one that got me to watch F1 in the first place.Micheal Schumacher would be second because of his talent.Not because of his personality...LOL...but I will be watching this year closely.Should be a blast people....(parks his ferrari in Monaco to prevent fernando from doing a fast lap....I mean....just how stupid do you think we are...LOL....)Now don't do that shit this year Mikey.
Carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
carrera

Re: MErcedes signs Schumacher

Post by carrera »

p.s.
I think he will definitely have his work cut out for him as the ferrari team have an excellent line up.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
rich54

Post by rich54 »

Will be a very interesting season-Ross Brawn and Michael reunited.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Ahhh, my favorite driver I like to hate is back, this should make for a very interesting season. With Schumy (by himself), Button vs Hamilton and Alonso vs Massa, I expect a lot of action on and off the track! 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
carrera

Post by carrera »

I have a feeling he will have his hands full with fernando and lewis.
I don't think Jenson is talented enough to compete and I dont think MASSA will be a factor.
I've never really seen MAssa as a CHampion.All I can remember is his inconsistencies and Whining.Hey ,speaking of Whining.CAn someone shut DAve Richards up.Slap him or something.HE keeps appearing in the news and all he's ever done is WHine...WHine....WHine....I should send hims some cheeze to go with that whine...HAHAHA.Honestly...You get tired of people whining about how formula 1 doesn't suit "their taste"so all I would say is"shut the F*** up"and let the big boys race.If you don't like it"get the F%$#@ out"...and thats being nice...Apperently we Canadians don't use guns we give baskets of flowers...I just heard that again this morning...What they don't know is that the bottom of the basket is lined with C4...MUhahaha...OK...BAck to Schumy...3 years in his contract.
OMG .I am going to have to get a PVR or TVR to record this year in HD.I have a feeling there will be lots of action.
carrera 8) 8) 8)