Ferdi

Cheat F12002 :(

Post by Ferdi »

Hi guys,

You know about this?
http://forumserver.zapto.org/F1R/viewtopic.php?t=20

For a solution:
http://forumserver.zapto.org/F1R/viewtopic.php?t=23

(sorry if this is old news, but I couldn't find a topic about this cheat).

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT
Alx

Post by Alx »

Hi all.

Have done some research and found this by [F1A] Caos

---------------------------------

hey my name is Caos and im the leader of the F1A league, im new to this forum but i just got noticed about that bad new of that new cheat.

Btw i just wanted to say that i know how the telemetry works VERY WELL and i think that we have a solution to save the leagues from that cheat

If you go to your F12002/telemetry folder you will see a file named telemetry.spt, if you have the latest version of the TELEMETRY.EXE you can check the telemetry.spt of other drivers.

When you put the telemetry.spt file ON the telemetry.exe file you will see the laps of your last race with the details of your car there .

There you can see something called "CHASSIS OVERVIEW", change it to "[ADVANCED]-Tyre Wear" and there you will see the details of how your tires did it in the race .

i attached a picture, and there you can see marked in GREEN how the gray line goes down in a lap, that means that the tyre wear is ON and working fine. but if you see that line like the one marked in RED, you can see a perfect line that is not going down, that means that the tyre WEAR is OFF. As i heard that cheat allows you to drive with unlimited fuel AND WITH TYRE WEAR OFF even if the rest of the drivers are running with normal,x2,x4,or x7 tyres, so if you see the telemetry.spt file of someone and he has a line going down, that means that he is fine, but if it is a PERFECT line means that his Tyre wear is OFF/UNLIMITED and that is the way to see if he is using the cheat or not .

Note: i dont have that cheat program and i dont know exactly how does that works, but i think that it works like if you were driving with the tyres and fuel OFF, so it can be checked easily in the telemetry

i hope i could help, and really sorry for my english, im spanish

----------------------------
a little bit sideways is always quicker
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

I will tell you this, if I find out someone is cheating they are gone and OUT of NAR forever. No second chances on that matter. I dont believe that anyone in NAR is cheating but it seems like a good idea to check the telemetry files after the race.

I dont have time to check all the files after a race, someone else have to do it. Any volunteers?
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

Hi killahead,

I will check the files for the DIV2 section. Someone else have to check my own telemetry file.

I'm new to this, I will find out how to do it, but it seems to be simple :?:
You will here from me how you can send me the telemetry files.

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT
Alx

Post by Alx »

How about if everyone press "print screen" on last lap. If we have the HUD on and tyre indicator page on the steering wheel it should show tyre wear and race pos. and the clock.

Would this work? A bit easier and more accurate maybe.
a little bit sideways is always quicker