Save Spa Franchorchamps!

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Save Spa Franchorchamps!

Post by dutch power »

Yo guys normaly im not someone that pull of these kind of post however things are rather serious now as some group of idiots are seriously trying to get this track closed. I signed the petition as im getting sick of this kind of small group of people who always try to spoil it for the majority. Will not force you to sing anything but if you do care about Spa you know what to do, any suport is apreciated. :wink:

http://www.defendonsfrancorchamps.be/pe ... hamps.html

Since the last publication of the Belgian State Council, too many people think that all the persons living in Francorchamps and all around are disturbed by the noise and are against the circuit , this is not right.

We are not deaf with criticisms when those are founded and justified.

Our association respects all democratic initiatives, including, those defended by minorities. It’s usual that : « We follow the majority » We really feel more and more attacked by the bad publicity, the false or directed figures, that certain badly disposed people spread everywhere.

“The most beautiful circuit of the World” is a real economic tool, which gives work to a significant amount of people and makes a lot of publicity and a dynamic and qualitative image of Belgium all around the world.

We are for the continuity of the circuit, and that passes by an optimal exploitation and we will fight to preserve it, we are sorry for the people who don’t agree to be integrated into the local life !
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: Save Spa Franchorchamps!

Post by Bilbo »

dutch power wrote:... Will not force you to sing anything...
You certainly don't want me to sing anything, trust me! :wink:

I signed it too, BTW. 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
Steve

Post by Steve »

I signed it Dutchie, one of my favorite tracks for sure !!!! And lots of history too .... Let's hope it works!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah this kind of idiots is one of the reasons why they are closing gokart tracks in our country lol, there is almost nothing left and local goverment makes it imposible to start something new. Same with this nature freaks, they dont even live in the erea but those are the ones that complain and try to get it closed,.. what the heck!!! Get a damned life and doint try to spoil the fun for others.

If you dont like noise then dont go and live close to a race track, airport, highway etc etc And just to be clear, local people want to keep the track open and dont wanna close it, its those nature freaks who are trying to get it closed. :(
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

signed!

:)

the nature freaks are right, if all the world used the same resources as swe/ned we would need 3.6something earth globes. If all the world where like the US, we would need 6.something.

You are right nature freaks, but dont attack our motor racing - focus on something that actually matters!

spa - live long and prosper :) . Me and fred will try and haul our asses over there for next years gp, wont we? :)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
philmax

Post by philmax »

i signed to :D
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Signed !!! :D
It really pisses me off when these people moan :evil: we have the same problem with our local track too the track was there way before these people moved to the area and they move there knowing a race track is near so stupid them.
SO STOP MOANING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE SPA :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes