RACE DIV 2

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
sirsmokealot

RACE DIV 2

Post by sirsmokealot »

Well guys i got to say something ..... WE DID IT :lol: :D
We made 1 corner in real style , no bumps and no scary shit ... :)
and i must say after the practice yesterday i am a little surprised hehe ... (we had a few bumps there)
well i would like to hear some stories , how u felt about race in australia today ....

MY wiew on my own race : well i had a pretty ok start , eased off the gas early and lost a few pos in 1 corner ,(better safe than sorry ) ... well me and big had some laps going close , BIG in 3 place and me 2 , and m1 1 pos .. (great racing by m1 ) i had a hard time trying to catch up on m1 , and with my setup my tyres got too slippery to follow up after 10 - 12 laps .... and in lap 15 i went to the pit . After pit i had about 20 secs to BIG , but with some incredible driving big turned my 20 secs to 5 secs , ( 2 laps to go) ... here in lap 26 , with a faster driver (on the day ) hehe i my tail i was under BIG pressure , and i was on bleeding wheels . Finally i lost my brakepoint in 3rd last corner on last lap (braked too early) and big couldnt do any difference there and we had a small crash , so i ended 3rd....
So when i look back on australia , i see positive things (exept my setup) and the small incident we had (me and bigmag ) was 50% my mistake and 50 % big`s mistake , so no problem for me at all . i hope u see it the same way Big .

Thanks to TK for hosting another great race (no lag )
´
Cya in MALAYSIA (and in practice offcourse )

SIRSMOKEALOT ( A PROUD MEMBER OF N.A.R )
I hope ull have a great race in Div 1 too m8tes GOODLUCK :D
tackman

Post by tackman »

VERY GOOD GUYS!!!!

Hope we in the other div can do as good as that,had no higher hopes before the start,but was positively surprised what clean driving you guys had!!
Magnussen????you changed driving style completely from practice to race!!!

Tackman
Alx

Post by Alx »

Yes, good fun to watch. And congratulations to Mostwanted1! What a great drive!

Sir...me and tack where watching you struggle with your car. I think we both agreed on you doing a fine job keeping her on the track. She looked a hand full! Nice powerslides... :shock:

Cant wait untill next weekend!
/@
a little bit sideways is always quicker
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

That sounded like GREAT fun SiR!

I hope we (DIV 1) can copy your clean get-away in the start......I remember last year, ehehehe, dude.....we had some serious suicide racing into the first corner sometimes. But since Tobber is in Div 2 this year :mrgreen: Im not worried. Sorry Tobber.......eheh.
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Ferdi

Post by Ferdi »

This race was for me a great start but ended in pit... :cry: :cry:

Well, You allready read it, the start was going smooth, no crashes, we let enough space to eichother. In the first 4 laps I was 2nd, but I made a little misstake (brake too late) and got 4rth till lap 15. After that I was 2nd till my pit stop (lap 17). Unfortunately I pushed the wrong button (clutch) and my gear wasn't in neutral so I lost my engine... (stupid, stupid me.. :cry: ).
I'm looking forward to the next race and I hope we have a clean start again!

Greetz,
Ferdi_FRT
Alx

Post by Alx »

Yes Ferdi, we saw the whole thing! Must have been very annoying! :?
a little bit sideways is always quicker
bigmac777

Post by bigmac777 »

Hi all :D
Must say something too about this first race
First of all it was amazing for me

This is how i see it now :

From my point of view the start was very clean from everyone and that's good surprise. On the second curve I experienced a nice Block Pass from two guys in a hurry (i think) There was you SIR and another i forgot sorry about that. On the moment i thought it was Motocross technics but that was no crash so no problem for me.I followed SIR for long laps cause I couldn't find my rythm behind your wheels SIR ... To much smoke behind you perhaps HEHE....
Finally SIR burned his tires and I could pass after small mistake
I was 2nd placed when we pitted in and then the nightmare begun.
When i was there the Sauber crew was watching TV or something like that,
as nobody moved for long seconds i really felt transparent.
I tried all buttons on my wheels but nothing to do, the time was stopped for me like entering 4th Dimension HEHE...
I was sure to finish this race in this place when they finally decide to move ....So I could go on track again and see the damage done.
SIR was 2nd now with 30 secs gap to me.... as before pit I was near 10 seconds in front of him I knewed I lost 40 secs in pits.... Good JOB!!!
Then I only had to drive without thinking and that was good for me.
I was really regular on the second part of the race,a magic state.
I saw the gap with SIR really getting smaller each lap and in the final lap
it was only 3 secs gap (I think you had real troubles with tires SIR)
I saw the smoke of SIR (Hehe) far away in the fast chicane and pushed to max.
But in the second last right curve suddenly he was here with small speed
and I could not brake more.It hurted me but I took your wing and that was the end of your hopes SIR, I was so sorry about that I stopped some seconds to see SIR's crash (no it's a joke).I was shocked a little but I finally went to the finish as I could not help you more SIR.

So this race was incredible stupid and good for me
Special thanks to SIR for fair fight and to all of you for a such a nice first race. And of course congrats to you M1

Let's have a nice season on NAR
FAIR PLAY FOR ALL

BIGMAC777 :D
Mostwanted 1

Post by Mostwanted 1 »

Well guys!
What can i say,we had a FANTASTIC race!! THX all!

it whas a litlle uninvental for me probely the only 1 hehe.
I had pole so that whas a nice way too start the race.
we had a great start! i saw ferdi and big rushing up too me at the start,but no worries ther :) i had a good race!, only when i made a pit.(exelant!pitstop!) i saw ferdi had taken the lead. but i whas a good 1 sec. per lap faster so after the fast chicane he run a litlle wide so i could retake my posistion!:) and that whas about it. :twisted:

looking foreward too sepang hehehe!
Lavvy

Post by Lavvy »

Well done indeed guys, and congrats to all!
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one.
MJC540

Post by MJC540 »

:D hey guy's congrats to all...very nice and fair and clean race ...great racing spirit by all!!! Congrats to M1 for nice Win... :)
Bad luck ferdi...i hate when that happens...better luck next time...Sir and Big....it's great to see such comroddery!!
Great stuff m8's

Hope this Sundays race is as clean and fair...can't wait m8's!!

On a liter note....
U guys in management are doing a great job...Martin, tomas and of cource, what an awesome and very proffesional job that dantheman has done for our NAR league.... :) :D
thanks guys!!!
c u all on track m8's 8)