NA Singapore race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Singapore race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... e_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... e_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... gapore.zip (11.8MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: NA Singapore race, post your comments here...

Post by Flow »

Ho well, 20 laps of practice, cant expect alot of it. I was still hoping to hold on untill the end of race. I was, but seem that the car didnt felt things same way... engine smoking at lap... 38??? close to begining of race, i was having steveB folowing me, and i just look in mirror, and look back in front and i went ... heuuu, witch corner i was?!? turn left or right?!? Oups, too late, was BANG!!! was on the left... 59s damange, then the car was dancing on track untill another wing for a stupid reason. I was on 3rd place, just bringing my ass to the end... sad. :(

Cya next one, hope il see you at finish line :?
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Ho! just realized this, dont know if any notice it, but we had a tied Q lap time for SteveB and Jimmy, wouhou! Who pays the beer to who? :wink:

5 — 1:35.345; SteveB
6 — 1:35.345; + 0.000; Jimmy Vachon

It is the second time that it hapen this year in NA division (Dorize + Juan at Barhain)
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Flow wrote:Ho! just realized this, dont know if any notice it, but we had a tied Q lap time for SteveB and Jimmy, wouhou! Who pays the beer to who? :wink:
[...]
It is the second time that it hapen this year in NA division (Dorize + Juan at Barhain)
Actually, both of these occurences were mistakes on my part. I make sure I get the positions right but I usually don't double-check the times as they are actually only used for display, not for points or position calculations, in my stats system. The beer's on me, nice catch, Flow!
2010 NA div. Admin
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Congrats to Mario for confirming his dominance once more and winning the NA div. Drivers' championship!!! 8) 8) 8)

All the other positions and the unofficial Constructors' championship are still open though. :twisted:
(Thanks to Flow for bringing this up!)
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

CONGRATS MARIO !!!!!!!
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

aawil

Post by aawil »

Sorry to Christian, I caught the curb and it sent me into a drift that I thought I could save but I caught the end of the pit wall and ended both of our days. Sorry m8. :(
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

My reaction is laugh big laugh. it's a risk of a race lol cy next race aawil.
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOUUUU :mrgreen: :twisted: :P :wink: :lol: im the champ :twisted: :twisted:
wow im happy
for yesterdays race
in qualy,i didnt try the pole, i start from p4 i think and after the 2nd corner i was in bilbos ass :D damn it bilbo, i never realize that it was so tight lmaof jk m8 lolll. from there i start to put pressure on him and it was fun to fight againts you m8 but after few lap bilbo didnt keep up whit the pressure :D he spun in the 2nd corner while he was trying to reaccel then i was in p1 so i slow dounw a bit to let jimmy pass and start to chase again ,heheh cool fight again for a few laps cuz jimmy did mistake too under pressure lolll, then i was bak in p1 so i slow dounw again to let coy overtake me and start having fight together :D was damn cool :) your good driver mister coy but he did little mistake n spun too n he quit after i think i was on shock cuz i think ur car wasnt dammage?? coy ??isnt it ??from there i was complet alon 1 laps and highr on the 2nd place so i cruse for the rest of the race whit out too much taking care of lap time and racing line just bring the car home n cross the checkerd flag thkx you guys for the little fight was fun,and congrat to all finisher lollllll ouppps we were 2 :lol: nice race timothy p2 at your first race
im in a hurry to cya all in japan
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Con grates Mario on your Championship win.

Sorry I missed yet another race :evil:
My ISP company came this morning and put in a new line from the pole to the Cable modem with a new cable modem.

So hopefully I am back in business all thought the season is almost over. :(

Cu at the next one
Hitman
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
timothy harrison

Post by timothy harrison »

Thanks for letting me run with you guys, I had a great time! I figured starting from the back that I'd get to run with 2-3 cars for a couple of laps...LOL..nothing doing! You guys were gone within a lap! Good stuff, everybody looked pretty quick! Anyway, I took my slow as a snail pace and ran with it, while I noticed that the cars ahead were getting collected pretty quickly! At the halfway mark I put the car in the wall, not sure how, I had never lost it in that particular section during practice, and in watching the replay multiple times, it just looks like I didn't finesse the pedal correctly. I busted off the front wing but was thankful that I still had all four connected! Finished the race at an even slower pace with the car pulling badly right for the duration. I wish I could have done better and not gotten a podium finish due to attrition, but congrats to Mario for getting after it! There was no catching you my friend! See you guys next race, and thanks again for having me.

Tim
Last edited by timothy harrison on 22 Sep 2009, 03:57, edited 1 time in total.
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Felicitation Mario! too fast for us...

Nice race tim, as tou can see, dont need to be fast to win a race! lol
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well not much to say here.
crashed in qualifying twice.
4 laps into the race get a bit greedy on the throttle and powered right into a wall.
Congrats to Tim for his second place and of course our new NAR champion of the NA division...Mario...
Good racin flow but I was major light on fuel..LOL...probably because I knew I wouldn't make it far.
See ya at Japan.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

WELL DONE MARIO :D :D :D :D :D :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

natxocc

Post by natxocc »

Thanks to be a good person
Thanks yo share setups (I have learned with you)
Thanks to help others

... CONGRATS MARIO!!! Faster than the light!!
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

:D :D thank you very much guys i appriciate it alot ur all good pples here too :mrgreen: im out of word :lol: