EU SIngapore race discus here

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

EU SIngapore race discus here

Post by dutch power »

What shall i say, in practise i did many stints all finished without any trouble and pace should have been good for victory i think. That one crappy chicane with the masive curbs i could actualy take them with my car never crashed there but now in race 3th lap i take it as usual and my car just break out in the rear causing me to crash into the wall to make it short i did what Kimi did last year lol. Totaly pissed about this was looking forward to a battle with caffe, was not even realy pushing or something so it came a bit unexpected lol,.. i was like :shock: fook and i couldn't believed that i was in the wall lol. EN then i thought aarghhh damnit was realy looking forward to battle with kaffe sry man.

I just need my G25 back still driving with my old wheel and this one only brings me loads of bad luck it seems. :x

Grats to whoever finished and won.
Last edited by dutch power on 20 Sep 2009, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Norbi123

Re: EU SIngapore race discus here

Post by Norbi123 »

i had good start but pulled back, i was too slow, didnt like the track and damaged my car a bit and made many many mistakes, also received a penelty for speeding in pit line lol;/ i had someother things to do so i quit, congratz to finishers
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

2nd Place :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not very intresting race just kept off the wall and brought it home :D
I was lucky to get 2nd as naxtocc Brakes went. :( Unlucky m8 but well done for bring it home :D

Well done to kaffe for a great win (very fast) :D :D :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

hehe thats a shame mark, i was on the safe side through there the entire race cause of that risk. found a way to avoid the curbs and still not lose too much time.

For me, i think i was among the heaviest, and managed to string a good lap together the last time around in Q. And its always helpful with pole on street tracks :P

Got a good start, or rather - i thin kalimero kinda fucked his up - and from then on it was cruising speed. I guess its something you have to do to survive around here, and i got everything perfectly right phase-wize. Steady as she goes. Had to do one fast lap mid-stint when someone stole my fastest lap, just to see if i had the phase or not 8) , but after that it was just a plesantly nice cruise. I really enjoy this track too. That helps :) Think this was one of my most solid races, with no accidents or close calls at all.

tough luck for naxto when his brakes failed, allowing g25 to pass him just at the end of the race. Must have been exciting! Gratz to all the finishers, well done.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... e_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... e_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... gapore.zip (9.1MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Fred

Post by Fred »

That's two Suecia wins in a row! Congratulations mate :) Shame I could not be there making you look like a fool.

Grats to G25 also for the second place :)

Cya at Suzuka.
Once you go Mac, you never go back.