Monza NAR race

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Monza NAR race

Post by Flow »

This is going to be a close race. But the bet is on who will make his car survive to the finish line... 2 stops, 3 stops, tire burning too fast, brakes faillure, engine blowing, and dont forget, spining. Those hard braking corner may cost contact on folowing too close with 3+ cars ass in ass... watch out! :twisted:

I still expect alot of fun outhere. Cya on track.
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: Monza NAR race

Post by SteveB »

I agree Flow.
If all stay on track and have a clean race this one will be the best one ever.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

carrera

Post by carrera »

Yo Fellow racers.
Watch out at the start.I have a tendency to squeeze in there and boldly go where only few have before.
As Brad found out a couple of years ago...LOL...so yes.This will be a nailbiter or a nightmare.
I'm hoping for the nailbiter..LOL...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah guys damn im exiting this track always gives me shivers, 350kmh down the straights hoping youre brakes will survive :mrgreen: yup bring it on guys
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

350kmh, realy? Wow your running 0-0 wing?!? i can only reach 335kmh.
NAR.F1 driver
carrera

Post by carrera »

LOL Flow...
MArk is one of the few who can run low wing and keep it under control.
I cannot do it for sure but I've tried(and crashed)many times.
I can do 205.....oops....330 kms that is...and I am sure flow and I are turning similar speeds.
I just wanted to say one more thing"GO FISI"....LOL>....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Yeah, he shure can kick our ass! I didnt tried to lower wing that mutch, i tought that 335 was enough. but as i can see, if i would have Mark in my ass, i would need to move my ass out of the corner to gap him before i would notice that... oups, he is passing me... and that would even be before half of straight... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Does this mean my practice is not over?!? What is Mario race lap time? BRAD!!!!! HELP ME!!! lol
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah can you imagine, i know some year when Montoya was in that Williams with BMW power i believe he ever hitted over 360kmh i think that was also the record pole lap on Monza from him.

Anyway im running 5-1 on wings seems to work fine so far, also i only reach 352kmh on the front straight anyway i dont think i should be afraid that i will be overtaken that easyily now. :mrgreen:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hehe hi guys :D
well my dear flow u can breath now loll,i didnt drive since last week but the little test i did give me 342 top speed and i pull my best lap 1,21,8 so i guess in race ill be in low 23 to mid 22 dunno yet i go do test todays :D cya on track and a big cheer for my compatriot italian fisico :mrgreen:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Hey mario, what is your stop strategy? :roll: A guy can try... :wink:
NAR.F1 driver