NA Belgium race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Belgium race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... m_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... m_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... elgium.zip (15.1MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: NA Belgium race, post your comments here...

Post by Flow »

It was a great race. I was hoping a 2nd place and i got it. T1 was not easy, end up fighting down hill for the 2nd position. I dont even remeber how i got back in second (blank in my head) but i know that Mario did some great 10 spinning few time. i was pushing so hard to stay away from the 2 sylver arrow behind me, loosing track on who was who (Bilbo or Juan). My mistake was causing them to fight between them to stay behind me. I know that i did a side by side on straight of pit, hihi i kept the middle track to force a mistake, was still clean fight. Even Mario had to fight hard to keep me behind for 3 laps when he pit out last time. I was pusing him to mistake, but not enought to push him in a wall :wink: . begining of race Bilbo Juan was in my ass, then Carrera and Bilbo again again close to end with few sec behind, that was anoying me, i was afraid to loose my 2nd position.

Sorry Juan for putting you in trouble while you were under blue flag, it cause you to detroy your car on vibes at end of straight. I was wishing Mario to do that, but he went luckier by avoiding them few time he went wide there.

Keep drinking mario, it more easy for us to follow :lol:

Cya at next track.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

I barely made it in time for qualy, but got in 1 lap....Then actually finished, weeeeeeeeeee!!! Had a good battle with Boon, until the curse of Eau Rouge got him... Then was pretty much alone the rest of the race, except when getting lapped :lol:
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

I too just made it to the qualy session, I think there was like 9 minutes left.
Managed to get all my laps in and qualified 7th.....LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

My race start was good, got tapped from behind at T1 and had minor suspension damage.
On this first lap I was very nervous (thanks Flow) because of rushing to get home anyway......spun and tagged the wall
loosing my front wing and had heavy suspension damage, got back to the pits had an 18 second pit stop came out of the pits and the car was handling funny
I knew then my race was over....sure enough at EU ROUGE a SPECTACULAR EXIT to my race.......LMAO.

C U in ITALY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Steve B wrote:On this first lap I was very nervous (thanks Flow)
Sorry, i was just teasing you. We still all get nervous, but it calm down with time. Dont worry, when i got Bilbo and Juan fighting to kick my ass, i was nervous like hell and making more mistake, probably more than you would of done. I was braking too soon, not accelerating fast enough, was scared of spuning, causing multiple problem to driver that was in my ass. Il be more quiet on that next time (but i will still think about it, :mrgreen: ) :wink:
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

LOL Flow.....I was just kidding buddy with that comment. :lol: :lol:
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Congrats to all the finishers :D

As I told before the race I did a Luca Badoer: hardly practice and no setup. I've received some setups prior to the race but that was not the issue. The issue was that I need to TEST the setups and eventually make my own setup to be able to finish the race in a relatively satisfactionally way :mrgreen: :mrgreen: What did I just say there :?: Well, honestly I remember a LONG time ago when I used to fight for 1st place among Flow and Bilbo and not being lapped by them! :evil: No offence guys but I need to get better. I dunno where my speed has gone ... All in all I had a blast and got a kick out of it and finished 6th which was better than I expected.

See you at Monza :D
It's not hard, when you know how......
carrera

Post by carrera »

Hello fellow racers,
Well Kaali,
I feel for you ,believe me.I have had some good races and bad.At the beggining of the year...pretty good.
Then Spain happened.Watched the entire field slowly leave me behind.Wondered where my speed went there.
In this race however speed was pretty good.Start was a bit tight in the first corner but good enough for me.
Was fun watching flow get pushed by both Mclarens..LOL...had a good pace but probably could have used supersofts and made them last.
Had a good fight with Bilbo till the last chicane.Wheeee...spinning...lost 8 seconds right there....so much for that fight.
I just wanted to finish the race and get some points.Didn't think I would be fighting for a podium so I am happy with 4th place.
Boon had a good pace and a good fight with Steve then he went through Eau rouge and decided to try and reach the moon.Crunch..."that ain't the moon you landed on Buddy".He was not happy for about 30 seconds then started watching the front runners.
I had 2 major spins in this race and no damage.With no spins I would have probably been shadowing Bilbo and flow.
Still a good start and t1.We do that pretty good here in the NA division :D
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

carrera wrote: Well Kaali,
I feel for you ,believe me.I have had some good races and bad.
Thank you Carrera.
carrera wrote:but probably could have used supersofts and made them last.
Yeah I know what you mean. I think the problem for me is that I tend to use a very conservative setup. Because I am not used to the r-factor version of f1. I need to test a hell more to see where I can make progress. I really miss some sort of a telemetry. Bilbo send me instructions to install telemetry but I couldn't make it work. I need to see data to get better.

carrera wrote:Still a good start and t1.We do that pretty good here in the NA division :D
carrera 8) 8) 8)
I totally agree. We rock at that point! :D
aawil

Post by aawil »

I meant to post this in the missing a race thread but I sprained my ankle rather bad last week playing tennis and had to skip this race. The healing process has been painfully slow so far. I tried right foot braking and it was just not doable. It's disappointing since I have alot of plans that hinge on me being able to walk and all in the next few weeks. Spa is one of the few great tracks on the schedule these days it's a shame to miss it really. :evil:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

sorry for you Aaron, take care!
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

I know how you feel Kaali.
I am not that fast but I used to at least finish races.
This season I have yet to finish 2 races in a row.
I know I don't practice as much this season but when I do I usually do FULL stints without a problem,
come race day the demens come out.

At least I can say I am the NA DIVISION DNF KING :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am VERY PROUD of ALL the NA DIVISION drivers respecting T1 this season.
With the exception of my brain freeze at the start of the MONACO GP our starts have been
AMAZING !!!!

WELL DONE guys. :)

Sorry to hear about your sprain Aaron I hope you will recover quick. :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Things are getting verry close in NA championship :
80pts - pos. #1 Mario :twisted:

45pts - pos. #2 Bilbo
44pts - pos. #3 Jimmy
41pts - pos. #4 Coy
41pts - pos. #5 Flow
36pts - pos. #6 Juan

the other group fighting :wink:
17pts - pos. #7 Hitman
17pts - pos. #8 Carrera
15pts - pos. #9 SteveB
13pts - pos. #10 Steve
9pts - pos. #11 Kaali
NAR.F1 driver
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Who is Mario? :D :mrgreen: :wink: Just kidding :wink:

Well, besides Mario jr 2nd and down to 6th place look very close and it will be exciting which result you guys will achieve. Damn impressive gentlemen! Keep up the good fight 8)
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Hey Kaali! 1 second position on next race and your from 11 to 7 :wink: lol
NAR.F1 driver
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Yeah I wish Flow :D
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
first i wanna congrat to all finisher
well for me itr was more a laughting race :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i was drunk and i have hard time to keep the car on track i did so many 360 omfg :D but it was cool to fight for 3 or 4 lap whit flow
and when i overtake him on t1,i was so fukin lolllll nice race flow nice p2 m8 nice to all of you fellas cya in monza
damn lmaof im a drunk driver u have been beaten by a damn drunk driver olyyy shisssshhhh lolllll and the worsth thing is im not used to drink alhcool heheheh im a smoker ahahahah