Flow's EURO Valencia suggestion.

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Jackson

Re: Flow's EURO Valencia suggestion.

Post by Jackson »

kaffemasikn wrote:i dont have time to read anything but i'll just point out:

the curbs has ALWAYS been a part of the track in euro (always being as long as ive been here) :)

caffe is right, i know it just in that way
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Dan Rasmusson wrote:Well right now I think we're going way off the main topic here who most people haven't answered yet but since we're at it I might as well continue
Steve B wrote:I agree Jackson.
In our NA race when I was chasing Flow he went wide a few times crossing the curbs, I didn't really care because we had a FANTASTIC battle going
and it didn't allow him to gain any time on me it actually benefited me. :twisted:
SteveB I don't think you quite understand what track cutting is after reading this. If someone accidentally misses a turn and goes wide and actually loses time by going 3 wheels or more off track it's not considered a track cut because he didn't gain anything on it.

2nd note: I personally also thought that everyone in EURO agreed on that the kerbs is NOT considered part of the track normally, but since this isn't true then I personally think we should make a rulechange regarding trackcutting. I personally feel that the track should NOT be part of the track unless it's a specific turn which we all agree on that the kerb has to be part of the track on. What do you think about this idea?

/Dan.
I know exactly what track cutting means.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Jackson wrote:hm...
i didnt read everything,

when i found nar (early 08), i met a group of funny guys who had so much fun of driving eachother in a kind and respectfull way. that was the reason why i chose this league. we didnt keep it so serious but still that serious to have a competition, a friendly one.
but in the last weeks it seems that some keeping it too serouis, i mean we are not driving for billions of money, a cut dosnt cause a lost of money for us.
for sure cuting the track isnt nice, but i dont know anyone here who would cut all the time to benifit that much that he would get a better postion or whatever.
so all the matter about cuting and so on seems to brake nar, mark says already he might leave, others maybe too. thats sad so why just leave it how it is?

so back to the guy(s) who are taking it too serious, why do you care so hard about a little cut....i had fights with drivers and we cuted many times :D or driven a bit wider. but who cares?? when the little cut, the guy who might be involved dont care, why the hell cares someone who shouldn't care any shit on it ^^(expect it is an admin) and when noone complains even when he knows it, why is it still a problem.

whatever
i hope this matter wont brake nar (even when just one or two leave)
and i hope we see us in spa :)

my few cents :D

i can only agree 100%. Pascal totally screwed me over by going sooo wide everywhere in hungary (i looove this train, you can raise the ticket prices as much as you want - ill still be a regular passanger :) ), it was a lot of fun and he didnt really gain anything from it. since no-one from the staff is watching the replays, and since no one is a notorius cutter that gains positions, we've kinda ended up with something that works just like real f1 (hehe, yuup - i just compared you admins to the FIA :) ) - and its fine by me.

on a different note, if anyone wants to know how to not behave and how to totally screw the fun of everything, try reading the chat at the webstats from the euro race.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Dan Rasmusson

Post by Dan Rasmusson »

I think it's very fun that we're still going so off topic all the time and don't answer eachother's questions.

I guess I will be doing the rerun alone for 3rd place. :twisted:
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

On with the original subject, I understand that there won't be a rerun today (if ever)...
2010 NA div. Admin