Forget this post

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Forget this post

Post by dutch power »

Sry forget this post. will quit racing comepletely.
Last edited by dutch power on 09 Aug 2009, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Dan Rasmusson

Re: IRL League

Post by Dan Rasmusson »

dutch power wrote:Hey guys, just wondering, im racing in a IRL league (Indy 2009 mod) to wich helds his races at Saturday evening, for Nothern American drivers it means afternoon. We still searching for a few drivers , we are racing on quite a lot of ovals this year so as there is not much setup work involved for this league and the tracks are easy to just 4 times left. :mrgreen:

Anyway if there is anyone interested to race there to on saturdays just let me know, you will receive backup and setups and such to help you. Testing time as said is pretty limited no much time needed and still loads of fun.

Its something different i know, if you are interested just drop me a message.

Forget this quote. :D
I would be interested but I don't know if I can afford the time it consumes, do you have any more information like a website? :)

Forget this post :D
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Forget this post

Post by Flow »

seem that you putting your whell back on wall for the X time... You «SchumiAlbert» :wink: Was nice to cya on track, and hope you will stay around.
NAR.F1 driver