CAN YOU BEAT ME AND WIN THE TROPHY??

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
mario proietti jr

CAN YOU BEAT ME AND WIN THE TROPHY??

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
since i went to jimmy 's party last week, we decide to do sometin very cool .jimmy build a kart trophy and its very nice for a home made,and we want that trophy to have an history,i win the first round and the trophy and i wanna to put back the trophy in a new challenge i explain my self
every time we organize a kart race (for fun of course)the winner get the trophy and bring it to is home(like i did)and put is name and date on it
(its more for pples in quebec sry for others) so this week end comin there will be 2nd round here at ICAR mirabel( jacques villeneuve school track)whit very nice kart, i will be there whit a few other sim driver for the ultimate race kart lmaof(beers and weeds will be on the menu) :lol: http://www.circuiticar.com/ flow ,bilbo i know ur living near me are you interrested???: steveb are you too bro?? i know ur living in toronto but its not so far 6-8 hours traveling i guess?? i hope my english was good enought to explain well what i wanna to say and offer to you guys if anyone are interrested email me its for everybody not only sim guys so bring friends too gimme news fellas :D
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: CAN YOU BEAT ME AND WIN THE TROPHY??

Post by Flow »

How mutch do you weight Mario? And when do you want to do that?
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Yeah, because if Flow is there, I've got no chances on weight alone (we've raced a few times in the last summers) as he probably weight half of what I do (and that's with Flow wearing wet clothes!). :lol:
2010 NA div. Admin
Jim Vachon

Post by Jim Vachon »

ill be there if its tuesday or friday (this week) :P but ill say it like flow.... how can we beat you guys if you are too much slim............... my weight : 186 lbs, mario: 95lbs wet lollllll
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

I wish I could be there, I am way to busy this summer.
Bilbo, Flow and I have been talking about karting for years now and it is hard to find the time.
We will see before the summer is over.....well it never really started...LOL
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Xzwins like also Karting, but he is 70lb seperate us...
NAR.F1 driver
mario proietti jr

hi guys :D
sorry i didnt reply before ,im just back home from hollidays ,i take my familly and i drove up to north and rent a motel for a fews days :) anaway
for the kart it would be better to go tuesdays(jeudi) cuz the weather but i think jimmy cant ?? not sur i still need to talk to him todays or any who are interrested call me 450 4302386 or cell 514 7775657 we fix sometin :wink: flow or bilbo its more for fun lolll ill put weight in my kart to be equal :mrgreen: im 135lbs dry lollllll maybe 140 cuz i did eat too much in hollidays :lol: now that im close to 40 (few month left lolll) i see that its easier to get a nice beley ahahahah
so gimme a call guys and we will have a lot of fun again cya friend
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

No way I can make it on Thursday (that's jeudi :wink: ) cause I'm not on vacation... :(
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

sorry, i was away for 2 days, back home now. And if you want a great place, no mather the weather, Dry or Rain, it is open all the time, and its outside. Sice this year, they let us drive under rain, unless their is dangerous lightening. Its on highway 10, at Granby exit 68. http://www.kartingstalphonse.com/?c=14&lang=fr

But you need to be a group of ten or more you can have the top kit :
95$ taxes included
5 minutes practice combine with a 10 minutes Qualif (15min total)
3X races of 15 minutes
You can race under SUN, RAIN or DARK up to 23h (11PM).
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

+1 on Karting St-Alphonse, it's a great place! 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

mario proietti jr wrote:for fun lolll ill put weight in my kart to be equal
Do you realy want me to put an extra 70 pounds to make it equal to others? That is alot of rocks in my pocket, lol. :mrgreen:
NAR.F1 driver
mario proietti jr

lollllll damn flow your weight more then 200?? heheh i hope your not 5feet 3lolllll
for st alfonse karting i know the place and it is a very nice track and if u guys are really interreseted maybe we can fix sometin before the end of august???? what u think?? my phone number is still on a previous post here dont be shy gimme call :mrgreen:
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

That would be great! But the chances of me participating are proportional to knowing in advance when it will be... Hopefully, I can bring a friend or two and we can try to get the group pricing (we only need to be 8 or more, IIRC).

Oh, and *I* weight around 200 lbs and I fit snugly in the kart seat. Flow probably weighs less than 100lb when he's all wet. :lol:
2010 NA div. Admin
mario proietti jr

your right bilbo, lets fix a date n time n the place too and calculate the numbers of plles we can be and for the group of course they do sometin cheaper a bit and ,today im just back from ICAR karting http://www.circuiticar.com/ and did the track lap record 1,02,220 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,on my side to be back to karting i will look how many guys i can bring whit and ill be posting soon and let u guys know about me n friend and when we will fix that cya fellas