Euro Hungary Race!

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Dan Rasmusson

Euro Hungary Race!

Post by Dan Rasmusson »

My race was pretty much over after I hit Drago after he spun because he injured my front suspension. Tried to make the best out of the car even though it was hard to control it and eventually I spun and injured my rear suspension and wing too. I pitted in and tried to continue but it was impossible so I quit.

Congrats to all who finished! Better luck next time to those who didn't.
Mr G

Re: Euro Hungary Race!

Post by Mr G »

WOW Great race :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks to snake server was spot on no problems here. :D

Amazing driving from piotr who kept pushing me until the end im in so much pain !!!!!!!! my back hurts. :lol:
also sorry to faster cars trying to past, we both tried to get out of the way but we had under a second between us most of the race. hope u understand :D
unlucky to fred :(

Well done to all who finished :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Fred

Post by Fred »

Read Massa's race report from Hungary 2008 and you have my race pretty much to a T :lol:

My engine broke down with about 2 laps to go in the last corner, so I felt kind of robbed of the evening.

Cya,
Fred
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
natxocc

Post by natxocc »

Strange Race.
After 2nd corner, Coffemachine touch my car, putting it across the way. It seems that it cause some drivers have an accident, and I thought "I have lost the race again...".
After some seconds my spotter saw me that I have a suspension problem, but I tried and saw that could driver the car well.
Good fight my with my brother Kalimero during the race and at the end, a new strange happenend with freddik car, so I won the race on last lap.
Firts time that Aguri have 1-2 position.
I was lucky this time.
:)
Congrats all drivers.
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

well, i got stuck behind pascal who did a amazing Q (same for natoxx) and when i finally plowed my way passed i was 15 secs down on fred, who - to add insult to injury - came out just in front of me after his pitstop just when i was about to put my foot down for the end of my stint :) i wanted to give fred a go, but its difficult to push when the tyres are so marginal, but i went for it..and cought the exit curb in the second to last corner. after that goodbye into the wall, clumpsy but also someting that happens when you overheat your rears and try to push :) wellwell, im not that crossed about it :)

nato, i hit your car? :) not the other way around maby? hehe. just want to say, since the same thing happened twice, thats not really a place to pass UNLESS you really go for the apex, hold the inside, and slow down - and not drift out into my line. i mean, i turn in when i start braking how on earth can i know that the car behind will go straight on and bump me in the sidepod. Although, i kinda suspected it, i'm done with dodging cars coming up from the rear. the option for me is to continue straight ahead and let the car pass although im ahead, like i often do - just to avoid contact. and i've stopped that now :) just so you know guys. dont get me wrong, ill be fair, but i wont compensate for optimistic moves on others behalf.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ungary.zip (13.8MB, contains race replay only)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
pccmikasa

Post by pccmikasa »

well, I only wanted to finish race, and I decided to do 3 stops...I prefer to have more control with the car, and drive faster, and I did not think I was going to be in podium...but, fortunatelly, I was second!! It was a surprise fot me.
Unlucky Freddik who had problems at the end of the race, I'm sorry for him. He was really fast.
Anyway, It was my birthday, and one of my presents was a very funny race.
Congrats to everybody who has enjoyed the race!

Kalimero
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

Good race :D Thanks for g25 , thaT WAS FANTASTIC FIGHT :) I;m happy about my tempo , I have the best consistency 8)

Ciongratulation for NatxoCC for his first win in NAR :D
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Fred

Post by Fred »

Completely forgot, CONGRATS to NatxoCC for the win! :) And to Kalimero for taking second on his birthday, I've been told :)
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

oh, sry

BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST WIN NATXOCC!!
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
natxocc

Post by natxocc »

Thanks friends!

Sorry coffee, I explained poorly. I wanted to say that our fight had a bad result, but didn't blame anyone.

This time I was lucky compared with other times it was the opposite. I thought my race was over but unlike got an excellent result.

We also congratulate my brother Kalimero for his position and was about to get his first win on his birthday.

It will be difficult to repeat with drivers such high quality, but will try to show. :wink: