NAR administrator

Euro RaceNurburgring

Post by Racer »

damn had good practice, spun the Car and stall, :(
dutch power
NAR administrator

Re: Euro RaceNurburgring

Post by dutch power »

Good race, won it finaly in the lead for championship. Hopefuly Fred will reconsider and heat up the championship battle later this season. Anyway good qualy got pole, start was a bit so so managed to get away decent. Then the entire S1 i was side by side with Pascal, that was verry close racing and he won it eventualy. So he was p1 and i dropped back to p3 behind Natox. After that we had a intense 3 way battle allt he way trough the first 20 lap stint, think we where seperated by about 3 seconds max. I managed to get passed Natox after some laps after that i chased down Pascal, i we where seperated by les then 0.5 secs the last 10 to 15 laps of that stint, tried to overtake a couple of time and got close to it, but as i was on a higher downforce settigns i couldnt get out of his slipstream at all.

Then pitstops i was able to stay out one lap longer than Pascal and there i did what shummi usualy did, good lap and good pitstop so after my stop i came out in front of Pascal. From there on it was just controlling the race and extending the gap wich i did.

As for the new guys, please read the rules, listen to the admin next time and make sure youre game is properly setup before race day. Makes it easyer for all of us. And one important rule!! NO CHAT IN OFFICIAL SESSIONS, so that means >> NO CHAT IN QUALIFYING and RACE

Cya at Hungary
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ermany.zip (16.1MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Another finish :D

Made a amazing start went from 7th to 4th before T1 whilst in T 1 got slight hit from behind manged to keep it pointing in right direction then justed kept in neat and tidy through section 1 was keeping up with lead pack for at least 3 corners :lol: then waved good bye from then on just kept my own pace i know i wasnt quick at all on this track so when Drago flew up behind me i just let him past and just focus on my race then kalimero caught me up tried to keep him behind but made a hash of it so he flew past me too :(
nevermind got to the finish in 4th so Im happy :D :D
dutch power wrote:As for the new guys, please read the rules, listen to the admin next time and make sure youre game is properly setup before race day. Makes it easyer for all of us. And one important rule!! NO CHAT IN OFFICIAL SESSIONS, so
NO CHAT DURING QUALY AND RACE HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS :x :x :x
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Fred

Post by Fred »

dutch power wrote:Good race, won it finaly in the lead for championship. Hopefuly Fred will reconsider and heat up the championship battle later this season.
I will probably be back to racing as soon as I get my computer back from repairing. I think it will be here either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Gongrats for the win m8, will try to be back and beat you in Hungary :)
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

No practice + default setup. In 48 lap I make mistake and hit wall. I regrets lost 4 point :(
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

pccmikasa wrote:Nice race. My start was no good, and them Max Romer touched my car and it was difficult to drive (the steering wheel was jumping all the time), but I was surprised, because I was able to drive more or less in 1:34 so I tried to finish the race, and I was in 4 position.
Unfortunatelly, before the second pit stop, whem I was going to repair the car, I loose control at last, every lap the control was more difficult with the steering wheel jumping all the time, and I did't push the cluth buttom at time. I was happy when I saw that Pascal Kreischer and Natxocc were able to avoid crash with me (I was in the first corner trying to control the car). I would have been very sorry if because of me other driver were out of the race.
Anyway, it was fun ann I enjoied watching the battle betwen the 2nd and 3th, it was fun, but my brother NatxoCC had problems with fuel (the mod does not calculete properly), and the battle finished too early.
Congratulations all people that finished the race.

See all you next race.

Kalimero
i put it here for u Kalimero,

u put it in wrong section, :wink:
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

ok
Lets start with the qualy, well my first lap was really good and i got near my best lap. My net try with new tires was bad so i canceled that lap after the half caused by a spun.
The start was....bad because i had no traffic lights so i didnt see the switch to greenlight. Suddenly Mark started so i did it either. Then we three were side by side and went that way into first corner, i was inside so i managed to pass both but then mark was back by my side. Then in the next corner he did a little mistake so i was again on his side and drove damn hard to pass him( maybe too hard but i guess it was ok :) )
So i was first. I tried to get a gap but it didnt work out for me. After a couple of laps Mark passed natox and got quite quick behind me. I knew he cant overtake me unless i wont do any mistake.
After the first stops mark was in front of me so i focused on the second place. Natox had a really nice pace but i manged it to stay in front of him.
Luckily till the end so i finished second.
About the fuel calculation, well everyone knows its allways a bit off, because noone has the same driving style, and its better to check the consumption with tools like the TV Style Plugin. Like i did so i hadnt anyy problems with the fuel:)

Overall nice race with nice battles. Cya next time.
Max Römer

Post by Max Römer »

bad race for me no motivation
Max Römer
Red Bull