NA Great Britain race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Great Britain race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ritain.zip (18.2MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: NA Great Britain race, post your comments here...

Post by SteveB »

Well my qualy sucked but wasn't too worried about it, I expected to be where I was.

My race start was great moved up a few spots.
Finally got into a groove and was pretty much alone for most of the race.

CONGRATS TO ALL who finished.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Steve

Post by Steve »

First, I want to apologize to Boon for the tap on lap 1. You broke a little earlier than I thought you would. Hope there was no damage m8 !! Ahh, I finished, and, more importantly, my PC finished, haha, no problems, ran smooth as buttah !! Congrats to all that finished !
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Congrats to all who finished 8)

I made a bad start ... went from 8 to 10 but fought back and what a fight! I had a 18 lap close fight with Steve B ... oh man I was right behind you Steve B all the time and pulling in on you half a sec each lap. Then I got right behind you Steve B and on lap 20 you spun and I hit you at the end. :? Sorry about that but I tried to avoid you :? . I was suppose to pit on lap 20 so I I went to the pits anyway knowing I got passed you Steve B. It took 20 secs to repair my car, got refueled and tires changed. I really didn't know where Steve B was but as soon as I left the pits Steve B was RIGHT behind me! :shock: I did everything I could to keep him behind me. At the end of the outlap somehing REALLY weird happened: Steve B was tailing right behind me and as I got right at the bridge my car suddenly went sideways and I hit the wall and my car was flying and kept flying in the air! There was nothing I could do. I let the car "fly" for like 30 secs ... the graphics was really weird like as of the car was in the air all the time! I had to hit escape since my race was ruined. Well, the race was fun as long as it lasted :D Chasing Steve B was great but too bad some freak accident ruined the race. GREAT RACE STEVE B!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See you guys at Nürgbergring. :mrgreen:
It's not hard, when you know how......
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Ho well, a last minute change put me from a possible 4th position to a 9th in qualif.

Had a great start, little fight in T1, but at middle of lap1, i put myself a little off line to the driver in front of me, just in case he brake too soon, i could avoid him on the outside, but my left tire toutch the grass and i slip nicely into the wall. Front wing lost + engine damage. My 2 stop was now ruined. I was so sad to see on the track line, all was folwing in pack, and i was alone 48sec behind all the fun :cry: my only hope was DNF in front, cause i was now last in 13th position... but gess what, i was christmas, i finished 4th! :shock: :D

The one that gave my alot of trouble, was Boon. I know that he dont drive as well as faster driver, so i had to manage his mistake. I was putting alot of pressure, but big five to him, he manage to keep me behind with no chance to pass him for at least a complete 5 laps untill he brake late in one corner. That alowed Bilbo to get in my ass and I had alot of trouble to keep a good pace in front of Bilbo, his pressure was making me doing realy bad mistake on braking. I was realy missing my braking points... sorry about it, was had close shot! :shock: :oops: but was till trilling :D :twisted: From there, lapper was causing Bilbo's alot of waist of time behind them. But that was enough to let me escape for a little relief... 15 sec was not a big gap.

Congratulation to the Top 3, nice win Juan, Coy and Mr.B. A special one to Steve that was at the party at the finish line :lol: 8) cong all, after all, it was still a fun race.

Ich hoffe alle, Sie daher allemagne zu sehen!
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Thanks Kaali, you too buddy.

You were catching me pretty quick and I started to get nervous and missing my braking points at a couple of corners.....EVERY FRIGGIN LAP!!!! LOL

I indeed spun at the double left just before the last corner, I didn't want to move and get in your way so I thought I better stay and maybe you would avoid me, lucky the tap you gave me didn't do that much damage but I had an 18 second pit stop.
I couldn't believe we pitted together, all I could say was "Come on Come on let me out" When I was released from my pit I thought I had you but then saw you were released right after me....dam that was AWESOME!!!!
Then right up your exhaust until you spun.....I think you ran a little wide exiting that corner and the curb got you Kaali, from then on I was alone and just brought the car home.

You were dam fast Kaali....I see you are back to your old self again.....heheheehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
WELL DONE!!
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
for me the race was short :lol: i did pole on first try,and when the race start i manage to stay in front at t1,and i start to pull a gap on my tm8 who was in p2 WOW both STR3 in front row at start heheheh anaway ,i dont know why but on lap 18teen i start loosing power on the engine and 2 laps later the soul of the ferrari engine was gone in smoke :mrgreen: atm i was about 20-25 sec ahead thats was it for me :( i hope to have better luck next race at nurburgring cya there fellas
CONGRATULATIONS to the wininner n podium and all finisher