EURO Great Britain Grand Prix 2009

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Norbi123

EURO Great Britain Grand Prix 2009

Post by Norbi123 »

Great crash Drago:) killed few ppl and run away:D i'm not angry but it looked funny on replay;p

@Mastaplastera wtf are you thinking?

Holidays coming, maybe I retire for 2-3 races.

Norbi
Last edited by Norbi123 on 28 Jun 2009, 20:13, edited 2 times in total.
natxocc

Re: EURO Great Britain Grand Prix 2009

Post by natxocc »

Disaster.

7 races and 4 of them people destroyed my car before finish 1 LAP.
I think this is not normal to drivers with the "teorical" level to play with no aids.
Only see the starts of the races and see that need to filter some drivers.

Sorry, but I don't like to play in a league (is my first time) where people have no control of their cars. People chatting, cutting, and destroying car with a low level of drive was not I imagined when I start driving here...

I am very dissapointed but need to say that the admins are great people wanting to help always here and in races, and of course, there are good drivers too that I respect.
Trainning hours and hours to see that in 5 minutes all the work is gone is very anoying.

Probably this is my last race here, I prefer past my extra time with my two children, an not waste it training hours for this.
Sorry, but I am very dissapointed.
Norbi123

Post by Norbi123 »

natxocc wrote:Disaster.

I think this is not normal to drivers with the "teorical" level to play with no aids.

Sorry, but I don't like to play in a league (is my first time) where people have no control of their cars. People chatting, cutting, and destroying car with a low level of drive was not I imagined when I start driving here...
agree;]
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Ahhh got some lag at the start dunno what happend there. Cars where suddenly all over the place. :?
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Norbi123

Post by Norbi123 »

dutch power wrote:Ahhh got some lag at the start dunno what happend there. Cars where suddenly all over the place. :?
Btw why we changed the serwer ?? euro ppl racing on serwer across the ocean, dieying by lags;p what happend to the old one?
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

sry if i caused the accident, but at the beginning it all freezed, then suddendly it begin to work again; some laps after i saw Paskal disappear while he was in front of me, and appeared again behind me after.
btw at 6 laps from finish my engine went in fire :( maybe too high rev, because temp were all good, both engine and brakes.......
pccmikasa

Post by pccmikasa »

Agree too
Norbi123 wrote:

agree;]
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ritain.zip (18.8MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Jeff-B RF

Post by Jeff-B RF »

Oh it is working..
Well i wrote some stuff and it was lost.

Basically Im around and hope you dont mind me testing in your pracs.
Happy to run other ppls setups to check they ok lol...

JB
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

I am very dissapointed but need to say that the admins are great people wanting to help always here and in races, and of course, there are good drivers too that I respect.
Trainning hours and hours to see that in 5 minutes all the work is gone is very anoying.

Probably this is my last race here, I prefer past my extra time with my two children, an not waste it training hours for this.

Im sorry to hear what has happen to you i can a sure u admin will look in to what has happen as im just as angry as you are as to what has happened its not on !!
hope it isnt your last race and hope to see you u on track again soon
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

sry totally forgot to post my absence, the weather outside just makes it impossible to stay in - even a sunday. and since i have 2+ hours of real driving every sunday at this time, its tough to squeeze in 2 hours of pretending to drive :P .

as for the server, yeah its not optimal crossing the "little pond", i too - even if the server works great - suffer from the occational dissappearance of cars. But most of the time its ok, and for sure better than nothing :)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Jeff-B RF wrote:1234
Oh it is working..
Well i wrote some stuff and it was lost.

Basically Im around and hope you dont mind me testing in your pracs.
Happy to run other ppls setups to check they ok lol...

JB

Hi M8,

how ya doing longtime no see, offcourse u can practice with us,

cya on track
philmax

Post by philmax »

im very glad for u and i agree ,all this time on track on practice for nothing....
for me no same reason but same thought maybe i go to stop my season here ,i hate this mod ,i hate the weird mm only in quali and I do not understand certain choices or decision.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Alright,
my qual wasnt that good...but, hey thats it.
My start was really god, i was a bit confused about the slow starts of mark and drago, i saw marks light flashing and just thought he is going to do a speedlimiterstart so i expect to overtake him.
Then both in front of me did a bad start (seems caused by lag) and i was first. I knew they cant overtake me if im not doing any mistake, what i didnt know that a lag can put me behind them ^^.
Then Mark appeard behind me, and i knew again there is no chance to overtake me so i tried to manage no mistakes. Went quiet well till the next lag and mark was in front of me.
But he was so super awesome mega kind and let me pass him (damn nice move mate ;) ) so i was infront of him....we had a nice battle, but suddenly he spuned and crashed (i guess you hit the curb? )
So i focused of the gap between me and Drago, after Drago stopped in the 15th lap i knew he is doing a 3stopp so i tried to push but my tires were in bad conditens so i just did high 22ers or low 23ers.
At my last stop ingo was in front of me and we went at the same time into pit. Unfortuanly he was quite slow so there was a little mess :) I think i lost there few seconds and my stop was 5 seconds too long.
So at all i lost much time, anyway there was the chance to stay in front of drago after his 3rd stopp, but then there was another lag and suddenly i was 35 seonds behind drago so i started to shift early to spare the engine. Then i saw Drago at the edge of the track and i kept it at home.
In my last lap i did a bad mistake and almost ruined ingos/james and snakes race.

Overall a good race for me.
cya in good old germany yeeehhaaa :)
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Im expecting everyone to make the same move hehe, i didnt felt i could stay in front because i clearly lag warped in front of you lol. And i probably would have felt guilty afterwards if i dindt let you back. Anyway after that we had a nice batle, i thought i could still get you and drago but unfortunatly i discoverd that it was almost imposible to pull alongside you towards cops. So had a lot of difficulties to pass you, then i thought that it would be better to wait till the pitstops. But well its never good when you start to think about things lol, so entering T1 i hit the inside curb a bit and car gets in unbalance and was sent into the wall. Tried to limp to the pitstop fixxed some damage but my Wheel was standing at 90 degrees lol so had to call it a day.

Not the result i was looking for. :?

About the start, i indeed do a pit limit start, if im right that should be allowed. ANyway there was lag at the start and just messed up my complete start, i think it also partly caused the problems for other drivers. If so im sorry for that. :oops:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

I am happy that I completed the race. Lethal start. I flew in the air ;p. In race i have problem whit concetration because have storm in my city :)and mosquito flying in my monitor :D
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM