NA Turkey race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Turkey race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... y_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Turkey.zip (12.5MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: NA Turkey race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

Congrats to Mario, Jimmy and Juan for their finish and podium!

My qualy was as good as I could expect, what I did not expect was that it would give me P3 on the grid (especially after the times shown by everyone in practice).

I had a good start and managed to stay close to Mario for the first lap or so while there were some problems behind. Mario then got away in no time and Jimmy was catching up to me quickly when, on lap 8 or 9, I got the famous "psychedelic pause": the game freezes for ~10 seconds then all the textures are screwed (lots of pink, etc.) and, while it is possible to continue like this, a quick ALT-TAB out of the game and back fixes it (back to normal textures). I lost around 1 minute on that lap due to the pause and finding a safe place to alt-tab out and back. When I was finally able to run again, Mario was lapping me...

From then on, I was in "Monaco mode", that is, just doing my race and enjoying it as much as possible, whatever the outcome. I managed to catch up to Boon and Doris but I was mostly alone for much of the race, other than having Mario speed by me a few times...

Thanks to all who participated!
2010 NA div. Admin
carrera

Post by carrera »

My race...........pfffffffttttt......hows that for a race recap.
horrible qualify....Boon did ok though...he should have been in the 1:28's but was nervous...LOL...
I was watching boon in front of me when I went offline and crashed into an invisible something on the fast corners.
Wasn't to pissed about it as I knew Boon was doing ok at least.
He made it to his pitstop and a lap later spun and stalled.ouch but he could have finished the race the way he was driving.
Kind of sucked for him but he is getting faster and more consistent.These last few races he has improved while I have been backpeddling a bit.Good tracks up ahead for me though so hopefully things will go better or....faster...
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
congratulations to all finisher n podium and all present driver
for me qualy went good, on the frist try i did pole :)
the race start and i manage to pass t1 in lead and after the first lap the gap was alrdy 2 or 3 sec from there i knew that i was in controle ,it was a matter of being consistent whit out doing too manymistake which ive done good for the all race but i still done a few mistake little one lolll and 1 big one whit out damage ,i have a good race pace and i was on 3 stopper for me the race was a bit long ,i drive the entire race alone at front so sometimes i get the FIX lollllll or even sometimes i was fallin in the moon :mrgreen: anaway im happy to win and im in hurry to kick ur ass again in great -britain hehehehe :twisted:
oh btw i did first test at G-B 10 laps best in 1.20.1
cya there fellas
aawil

Post by aawil »

congrats to those who finished. I was at the Formula X event for sat and sun here at new jersey motorsorts park. It included Imsa lites, mx-5 miata cup, star mazda, formula atlantic championship, skip barber series, plus they had a motorcycle event with Jason britton and not to mention wka karting at the karting track. I'm still exhausted. :)
Kaali

Post by Kaali »

carrera wrote:I was watching boon in front of me when I went offline and crashed into an invisible something on the fast corners.
DON'T WATCH OTHERS DAMMIT and do your race instead Now I've said it :mrgreen:

You spun in front of me and I crashed into you on the 3rd lap so that was it. Better luck next time and see you guys at next race.
It's not hard, when you know how......
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

I can't download the replays Bilbo, is there a problem where you uploaded them?
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

u cant dounload the replay bro and me i still cant see the room of the server on rfactor ,i see the live view here on the site and it show that the server is ON,but once i try to refresh 2 or 3000x it still never appear so???? what happen ??? anyone can help is it my game or me the problem??
cuz i was in the server sooner and i was boot from it since that i never see the server again on rfactor
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

See THIS. It's fixed now. 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Thank you Bilbo :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN